1 (edited by Josh 2012-06-13 15:23:39)

Topic: [SOLD!] 3x Royal Albert Hall tickets (March 30th 2013)

Seems like there was a mixup as to who was booking the tickets for our group so we've ended up with two lots of tickets!!

The ones I'm selling on are Circle Y, which is the 'Restricted View' - better than not being there though wink

I'm just looking to get back what I paid for them which was £113.10 for all three. Ideally looking to sell them all off at once instead of splitting them up, and I'm giving you lovely people of the forum first refusal.

I'll forward my confirmation email from Royal Albert Hall (I ordered the tickets directly) after payment (PayPal please) and send on the tickets when I get them (or meet you there perhaps?)

Let's help each other out!

Josh

- Just because i have a short attention span doesn't mean

Re: [SOLD!] 3x Royal Albert Hall tickets (March 30th 2013)

...we all try and help each other out on here Josh as best we can ...although not the best seats no doubt someone will snap them up as time goes on! wink

Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Hello Josh

Are these 3 tickets still available? If yes, then I will definitely buy them off you!!

All the best

Supercroc

Josh wrote:

Seems like there was a mixup as to who was booking the tickets for our group so we've ended up with two lots of tickets!!

The ones I'm selling on are Circle Y, which is the 'Restricted View' - better than not being there though wink

I'm just looking to get back what I paid for them which was £113.10 for all three. Ideally looking to sell them all off at once instead of splitting them up, and I'm giving you lovely people of the forum first refusal.

I'll forward my confirmation email from Royal Albert Hall (I ordered the tickets directly) after payment (PayPal please) and send on the tickets when I get them (or meet you there perhaps?)

Let's help each other out!

Josh

supercroc66 wrote:

Hello Josh

Are these 3 tickets still available? If yes, then I will definitely buy them off you!!

All the best

Supercroc

Was going to put them on eBay tomorrow - good timing!

Sending you a personal message now!

Josh

Sold! Thanks supercroc see you there big_smile

I cannot thank you enough Josh! I thought I was going to miss out on seeing Joe at the RAH and can't believe my luck. I certainly owe you one!