Topic: Portland show

New to street team but would love to meet Joe. He has made me so happy and I truly enjoy his music. Anything I can do? Going to the show, my first Joe Show and I am extremley psyched to go!

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

Re: Portland show

Jane H. wrote:

The last i heard, Larry is the new street team leader. My best suggestion is to email him and see if there is anything specific he needs help with for that show.
larry@jr-adventures.com   sometimes they have flyers or cards they like put at record stores and instrument shops etc and that can help you get on a meet and greet. Those are limited though so its not a given. I know they get tons of emails there in the office though so if you don't hear back right away I suggest being persistent but not irritating and check back if you haven't gotten a reply. Oh first sign up to the street team if you haven't I think there is a link on the home page here or go http://www.bonamassastreetteam.com/ (site still under construction but the sign up should work)

Good luck and just generally spread the word when you can.

Thanx for the info

Dont need a helmet to get me through life-walk across the water blame it on foolish pride.

PORTLAND2012/SPRINGFIELD2012/BOSTON2013/HAMPTON BEACH2014/BANGOR2015/PORTLAND2016/PORTLAND2017

Any street team activity plannes for the show? I e-mailed Larry a couple of times and there maybe a flyer handout. Any info please PM me.

Anyone have any ideas about a non-touristy place near the Merrill Theater to get a lobster roll?

Thank You for Some Absolutly Great Music, Joe