Topic: No Ticket Master .

I recently received my promo code for the May 8th show in Springfield Il. So as soon as they went on sale I bought my two tickets . Great seats in the second row.  Was wondering why the tickets are not being sold through Ticketmaster , only through Sangamon Theater . Not complaining , just asking .  Is this unusual ?  Also , when I bought my tickets I got row B . But the seating charts show an orchestra pit with three rows AA,BB and CC . I get the fact that they sometimes add a few  pit  rows . Im only wondering why , even in all the after market web sites , there is not ONE ticket available in the AA thru CC rows . Also there are NO tickets available in the after market for ANY mezzanine seats. It makes me think they are not useing the Pit seating configuration or meaaznine section. Unless those seats were all saved for Alumni or students since this venue is on a college campus. Does any one know if I have second row or fifth row . Chevk it out Not one seat in those sections . Strange . Not complaining Im tickled pink with my seats , just wondering. Im glad Stub Hub didnt get the seats . I was on the phone the min. I could buy with my pre sale code.  But where are the AA thru CC and the Mezzanine section ?  Not a one on ANY after market sites .  Any help appreciated. John

Re: No Ticket Master .

I personally want to see "The Ticket Sheister" put out of business, no more of their ridiculous fees....I'm sure someone could start up their own company, and put them down.....wish I had a brain and some money to do it....hey that's just me hmm

Shreddy

Shredit wrote:

I personally want to see "The Ticket Sheister" put out of business, no more of their ridiculous fees....I'm sure someone could start up their own company, and put them down.....wish I had a brain and some money to do it....hey that's just me hmm

Shreddy

I totally agree with you Shreddy . The tickets I got were right from the Theater , no Ticketmaster . I paid through the nose for my first show in  Chicago 2011 . Stub Hub got me for $285 per ticket . Second row to the left of center , but that is just too much. But also , shame on me for being a part of it. But I so wanted to go to the show and I only found out about JB after tickets had been on sale for a good while.  I promise to do my part to keep these after market rip off artists away from Joes shows.

Shredit wrote:

Shreddy

one more thing . I dont know how to use the forum very well yet. So I hope I am not posting in the wrong place or anything.  I would really like to meet Joe at the May 8th Springfield Ill. show. I sent an email to Alex and Troy also . I think his name was Troy . Is that the way to try to get a meet and greet ?  I have a serialized card of authenticity for a Les Paul Joe Bonamassa Gold top that I bought . Would love to have his original signature on it. I cant bring the guitar to the show but it would be nice to have the card signed. Help needed to meet Joe.