Re: Pre order from Amazon

cathysiler wrote:

Gentlemen, remember why we are here. Thank God for all of you!! You are the spine. Stu, you are needed. Many times Street Team members have posted their frustrations..we willingly await "orders", and will try to do what is asked of us. In return we want information and beg for hand-outs..Like I said, we're ready...and united....Cathy

Well said Cathy.   This is all about helping Joe to be where he should be.  We have some direction to help Joe out and that is to pre-order via Amazon.  Let's all rock and roll with some Sloe Gin!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Stick around, Stu, we need you.  The way I look at it, the issue is resolved.  Maybe there are a few bruised feelings, but that's just the rough and tumble of people who love Joe's music, have his best interests at heart, and want to make sure all of the angles have been considered.  Like brothers playing a physical game of basketball in the driveway there are bound to be a few bumps and bruises and aches and pains.  But we're all here with the best of intentions working for the same goal.  Let's keep the Bonafamily together.

And get out there and buy some Sloe Gin people!

After doing a little house cleaning I wanted to get this topic going again.

This effort has the seal of approval by Joe's management and the man himself Joe B. This is an officiall Streat Team project. E-mail your friends and foes and ask them to order at least one copy from Amazon. More is they dare. There is a link from www.bonamassabluesrock.com and soon from this site as well.

Those that order will get an advance track more information coming on that. This will also serve to improve sales rankings on the largest online music seller.

I will also be wandering to my local B&N and Best Buy to make sure they will have copies on hand on release date.

Aye, Aye Sir! This is the time to get all those people you turned on to Joe with a home-made sample to step up. The Street Team sure would like some cards of some sort, back to needing Joe's name and web info in writing...Bonamassa is hard to remember.......It would be nice to have something before Crossroads, to go with my shirt....Something with "Sloe Gin"? OK, now I'm pushing my luck......Thanks, Cathy

cathysiler wrote:

Aye, Aye Sir! This is the time to get all those people you turned on to Joe with a home-made sample to step up. The Street Team sure would like some cards of some sort, back to needing Joe's name and web info in writing...Bonamassa is hard to remember.......It would be nice to have something before Crossroads, to go with my shirt....Something with "Sloe Gin"? OK, now I'm pushing my luck......Thanks, Cathy

That's a good idea Cathy, I know Melissa was working on some Street Team Business cards...

Music is good for the Soul...

Hi, I allready  pre-ordered 4 copie of Sloe gin at FYE, but after seeing this post also pre-ordered a copy at Amazon . along with- Walter Trouts" Relentless" dvd-and a Klaatu cd . Just cant go on Amazon without buying more than I probably should ..lol   . Oh well more Joe as gifts for some lucky friends.  The ball is rolling thanks to everyone doing what they can , you guys and gals rock !!! and.......JBrules   smile          Paul

David A. wrote:
cathysiler wrote:

That's a good idea Cathy, I know Melissa was working on some Street Team Business cards...

Click here http://www.bonamassabluesrock.com/street_team3.html and scroll down there is a business card pictured. You can click on a link to download and take the file to Kinkos. Get them printed.

Just a friendly suggestion for your extra Sloe Gin copies.

Thanks.
Angela

http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2712

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/