Re: Wet jacket

Brack wrote:
jmac wrote:
Brack wrote:

I don't think this thread is meant to be taken seriously - at least I'm not! imo

Well, my original intent was for an honest answer.

Your question was an honest one - but some just took it way too seriously, and some just wanted to inject a sense of fun - for the sake of balance ? - and now it's ended up in here!

Well, I'm leaving the forum anyway.  I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition and I wandered into th Abuse Office.

jmac wrote:
Brack wrote:
jmac wrote:

Well, my original intent was for an honest answer.

Your question was an honest one - but some just took it way too seriously, and some just wanted to inject a sense of fun - for the sake of balance ? - and now it's ended up in here!

Well, I'm leaving the forum anyway.  I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition and I wandered into th Abuse Office.

Sorry to hear you've decided to leave because of this thread.
You should take a look a the abuse i took when i opened the "Adele" thread, and more ! and i'm still here ... i don't get intimidated easily ! I have learnt how to deal the *****

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Dude, don't leave. The big guy sweats because he's working his butt off. 'Nuff said. Lurk around sone of the topics and jump in when you find something interesting. There's room for everybody.

58 (edited by Rocket 2011-12-02 01:18:37)

Stick around.  I think you just wandered in at an inopportune time whereby most everyone was on edge due to a rash of silliness that had been before your question ( hmm ) and thought you were asking a question with an obvious answer!  Consider: You are seeing him up there on stage sweating in front of your eyes, and asking if he does!  Yes, the inclusion of the words "that much" and "normally" certainly would've been helpful and probably not brought the perceived abuse upon you.  By having said you saw him for the second time, the first being in Jax a year earlier, an inference I drew was that he did NOT sweat profusely at that show, and thus you were truly wondering.  I think a bunch of people missed that and felt it silly.  So, a basic misunderstanding from writing and reading initially occurred.  If you stay you will certainly be treated decently........unless you are like Brack! lol ...he said he can take it...

Rock ON & Keep the Fun Beside Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Jane H. wrote:

please don't leave. you have more strength than others who got the big assumption attacks in their first posts or never got the courage to post in the first place. please stay if nothing else to help some of us give some back up to other forum members

and to others please try to cut some slack to new folks and ask them for more info before assuming the worst
thanks

+1

'What's the use in gettin' sober......when you're gonna get drunk again' - Louis Jordan
Guitars - Gibson VOS R8 LP, Custom built Telecaster w/Bare Knuckle and Duncan pickups, 60's/70's Kay Tulip  (for slide)
Amps n ting -1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb, 1961 Gibson GA30 Invader, Fredric Effects Golden Eagle, Wampler Faux Analog Echo

60 (edited by Rocket 2011-12-02 07:37:54)

Jane H. wrote:

please don't leave. you have more strength than others who got the big assumption attacks in their first posts or never got the courage to post in the first place. please stay if nothing else to help some of us give some back up to other forum members

and to others please try to cut some slack to new folks and ask them for more info before assuming the worst
thanks

Well, being articulate helps....tremendously.  As does perhaps thinking twice about what one is saying or asking in the first place.  This is not a kindergarten forum where everyone is putting 4 piece wood puzzles together.  READING and WRITING in context is not only helpful, it is actually expected.  Not a place to step in and have all the other monkeys in here smacking their foreheads...............or shaking their heads......or plugging their ears.  It IS friendly, but extra sensitive types do need to be aware that altough there truly is no such thing as a stupid question or comment, don't believe everyone feels that way 24/7/365...or right now.

Peace.
Yup,Luv2,4U,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”