1 (edited by The RiverCat^-^ 2011-11-21 22:49:11)

Topic: KWS - how's his health

The RiverCat^-^ wrote:

BluesMan wrote:

Curby wrote:

Roy,
            Why so cryptic?  Let us hear the tale.......

Curby

It's best not to post it on a public forum Curby. It doesn't paint a good picture of Kenny as a person. Lets just say there are many other great artists, that are equally great people like Joe is, that can use my support.

Roy

If these are your feelings for him and his music, okay.

But personally I do not think it is fair to him, to insinuate something first on a public forum from hearsay, and then turnaround and say you will not post the tale to a public forum. It probably could be stated in a more fair way.

Being that its rock and roll it's probably par for the course. He's had documented drug problems. So probably nothing to see here.

Back to the music and looking forward to it.

It had nothing to do with a drug problem or his talent. It also was not based on "hearsay", but rather told to me by the person he offended. Kudos to that person because if it were me, I would have kicked his a**!

Roy

I left this alone, but now I want to ask you?  On a separate thread so as not to ruin the KWS thread?

For someone who says they don't like personal attacks, why do you go even further and want to do a physical attack?

If you think I am personally attacking you, I asked a question of the author of the statement and would like a factual answer.

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Re: KWS - how's his health

You really do like to stir things up don't you Cat? Maybe you should send Roy an e-mail?  sad

3 (edited by The RiverCat^-^ 2011-11-21 23:24:21)

cathysiler wrote:

You really do like to stir things up don't you Cat? Maybe you should send Roy an e-mail?  sad

Well he posted this on a public forum for all to see.  I think I have a valid question. 

I would really like to know his reasoning and just want to make sure Kenny will be okay.

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

I can ease your concerns for KWS's health. He arrived back in the States today after a great European tour. He posted daily about how much fun he was having and how receptive the audience's were. His only concern is the jet lag. I hope this makes you feel better.  wink  Cathy

The RiverCat^-^ wrote:
cathysiler wrote:

Well he posted this on a public forum for all to see.  I think I have a valid question. 

I would really like to know his reasoning and just want to make sure Kenny will be okay.

Consider the source.

Think Music,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Cat - trying to be as reasonable as possible, I honestly can see no reason why you could not have asked this slightly **** stirring question in the original topic - quite apart from the fact that you appear to be having a pop at Roy.

Therefore, if you really feel that you have to pursue this, please do so in the original KWS topic. And if y'all do take this further, remember to keep it 'clean'.  wink

This is now closed and heading for 'Old'.

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith