Topic: La Zona Rosa 07/06

I know this is going back in time, but trying to find the best show to share with others and I am wondering if this show is one of the "killer" shows?  I'm listening to it now and have got goosebumps of admiration and pride for Joe.....Blues Deluxe is "da bomb".....my God, can that boy play guitar and sing.....Lordy,Lordy....anyone at this show?  I'm jealous just for the performance on this song alone. So how about it, is there another show out there that tops this one for sharing with "newbies?"  thanks for your input...pattyluvsjoe smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: La Zona Rosa 07/06

try the imac show i taped 2/26/05 or another imac 3/24/06 i taped  or the bb king show i taped 3/28/06 with carmine appice on drums for the encore supperstition . theses shows where great shows . joe did a acoustic faux martini . on one show which was great . take your pick they where all good or you can try the imac show i just taped from 6/1/07 another great show ..if you need a copy of any of them shoot me a message on my private e-mail .later joe

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

I know this is going back in time, but trying to find the best show to share with others and I am wondering if this show is one of the "killer" shows?  I'm listening to it now and have got goosebumps of admiration and pride for Joe.....Blues Deluxe is "da bomb".....my God, can that boy play guitar and sing.....Lordy,Lordy....anyone at this show?  I'm jealous just for the performance on this song alone. So how about it, is there another show out there that tops this one for sharing with "newbies?"  thanks for your input...pattyluvsjoe smile

I can vouche that joe is a master taper. The 6/1/07 imac show is awesome. I've been burning CDs and passing them out to anyone who'll take them. LOL

joe, do you have any shows from 2004 with Junction 61/Reconsider Baby? I'd love to get that.

I'm just saying.

i have a bunch of shows from that year with reconsider baby i know that . off the top of my head i know i have a rams head show 10/27/04 that has both songs on it . i don't think joe played junction 61 that much on that tour. i have about 30 shows from that year and don't remember that song being on to many shows maybe one or two tops out of the 30 i have . but i do have them both on one show that i know of for sure . shoot me a private e-mail and don't make it to sexual i get to excited by those kind of e-mails and i will send you off a copy lol .........later joe

Nancy in Chicago wrote:

I can vouche that joe is a master taper. The 6/1/07 imac show is awesome. I've been burning CDs and passing them out to anyone who'll take them. LOL

joe, do you have any shows from 2004 with Junction 61/Reconsider Baby? I'd love to get that.

joebeacon wrote:

i have a bunch of shows from that year with reconsider baby i know that . off the top of my head i know i have a rams head show 10/27/04 that has both songs on it . i don't think joe played junction 61 that much on that tour. i have about 30 shows from that year and don't remember that song being on to many shows maybe one or two tops out of the 30 i have . but i do have them both on one show that i know of for sure . shoot me a private e-mail and don't make it to sexual i get to excited by those kind of e-mails and i will send you off a copy lol .........later joe

No worries. I'll restrain myself. Thanks!

I'm just saying.

yes sir       i believe so.joe

BluesMan wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

try the imac show i taped 2/26/05 or another imac 3/24/06 i taped  or the bb king show i taped 3/28/06 with carmine appice on drums for the encore supperstition . theses shows where great shows . joe did a acoustic faux martini . on one show which was great . take your pick they where all good or you can try the imac show i just taped from 6/1/07 another great show ..if you need a copy of any of them shoot me a message on my private e-mail .later joe

Joe,

I'm mailing the two blank CD's today for the December 10th show last year at Shank Hall. Based on what you've said it looks like I'll be sending you more blank CDs. Do you need two blank CDs for each show?

joebeacon wrote:

Mr. Joe Beacon........ smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile .......thank you immensely... from one happy
                                                                                                           pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Nancy in Chicago wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

No worries. I'll restrain myself. Thanks!

"any of you homo's touch me ,and I'll kill ya"{Francis Sawyer from Stipes]

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

ENJOY GLAD YOU LIKE IT...JOE

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

Mr. Joe Beacon........ smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile .......thank you immensely... from one happy
                                                                                                           pattyluvsjoe

Thanks for the IMAC show, Joebeacon.  It is awesome, and I'm currently obsessing over Another Kind of Love and Sloe Gin.  Great Stuff!