Topic: Tickets for Boston available face value

Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to do (feel free to delete this if not) but I have two tickets I'd like to sell to the November 3rd show in Boston. I bought four but two people can't go. They are great seats, located front row center balcony, dead center in the row. I paid 69.00 a piece for them and that's all I'm looking to get. I will be at the show with my father-in-law and can meet anyone interested out front before the show. I have the tickets in hand and can email a pic for proof if needed. I'm coming from Vermont for the show and will be in Boston pretty early in the day on Thursday if that's better for anyone. Please let me know  smile Thanks, Jim

Re: Tickets for Boston available face value

berlinas2k wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope this is okay to do (feel free to delete this if not) but I have two tickets I'd like to sell to the November 3rd show in Boston. I bought four but two people can't go. They are great seats, located front row center balcony, dead center in the row. I paid 69.00 a piece for them and that's all I'm looking to get. I will be at the show with my father-in-law and can meet anyone interested out front before the show. I have the tickets in hand and can email a pic for proof if needed. I'm coming from Vermont for the show and will be in Boston pretty early in the day on Thursday if that's better for anyone. Please let me know  smile Thanks, Jim

I might have a friend who wants the tix if they're still available. email me at B_Lewis@rocketmail.com asap if you still have them.

Just wanted to update this post. I still have one ticket available for anyone interested. Let me know if you want it smile Thanks, Jim

Sold! Thanks