Topic: Main Floor Seats for Tonight's Shwo at thhe Fox - Detroit

I'm not sure if this is OK, or not.  If not, please delete.

I am a fan who will be seeing Joe for the third time tonight.  I bought 6 tickets the day they went on sale in April.  It looks like I'm only going to be using 4 of them, as a couple have backed out.

They are main floor, Section F2, row M.  Selling for face, plus paid service fees, for a total of 80 each.

e-mail me at jsburton at sbcglobal dot net if you're interested.  I can meet you at the front door of the Fox before the show.

Re: Main Floor Seats for Tonight's Shwo at thhe Fox - Detroit

jb wrote:

I am a fan who will be seeing Joe for the third time tonight.  I bought 6 tickets the day they went on sale in April.  It looks like I'm only going to be using 4 of them, as a couple have backed out.

They are main floor, Section F2, row M.  Selling for face, plus paid service fees, for a total of 80 each.

e-mail me at *** if you're interested.  I can meet you at the front door of the Fox before the show.

Sold

jb wrote:
jb wrote:

e-mail me at *** if you're interested.  I can meet you at the front door of the Fox before the show.

Sold

well done, and welcome!

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Brack wrote:
jb wrote:
jb wrote:

Sold

well done, and welcome!

Right place, right time situation. Sold them through Craigslist to a couple fans from Atlanta visiting Detroit.