Topic: Hammersmith Apollo Saturday, 22nd October 2011, 2 Pairs of Tickets

I have two pairs of tickets for Saturday, 22nd October for Joe’s show at Hammersmith for sale. These tickets became surplus after my Friday tickets were converted to Saturday tickets when it was announced that Friday would be standing downstairs.

The tickets are T38 & 39 and U38 & 39, so immediately behind each other, so great for a foursome and on the end of the row for a quick getaway. Hammersmith Apollo Seating plan

Row T may seem like a long way back, but it’s directly below the front row of the circle, so not that far.

I’m only looking to recoup my outlay and maybe enable a new convert to have the Joe experience, so if anyone’s interested, they are £90 per pair.

The caveat is that the buyer will need to meet me before the show to pick up the tickets. The reason for this is that I sold some spare tickets on ebay for Joe’s last Hammersmith show and they were snapped up by an agency who immediately sold them on at a profit and had me couriering the tickets to them direct.

Please send me a mail via the forum if you are interested.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Re: Hammersmith Apollo Saturday, 22nd October 2011, 2 Pairs of Tickets

Bump. I can't believe that none of those who missed out on the Blackpool and Nottingham gigs aren't thinking about coming down to London at the weekend. Oh, hang on a minute there's a recession on.  hmm  sad

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”

Phil- email sent.

"Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips...."

JB LP Goldtop No. 290- Aged...rather like me.

Sorry Jakey. You're a couple of hours too late. A pair sold this morning to a colleague at work and the other pair to PaulG.

If you can stand ok now, I have a couple of tickets for downstairs Friday night.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

Phil- can you give me an hour or so re Friday? I'll come back to you.

jakey wrote:

Phil- can you give me an hour or so re Friday? I'll come back to you.

Phil- yes please. My mate is very keen to go.

email me on jw@marksummers.com

Thx.