Topic: Looking For Blackpool......

....ticket.Left it uncharacteristically late to apply for a gig less than two hours away by car mad  so,any help  appreciated! I'll still go down and mingle in the hope of picking one up,if not ,a word or two with the band before or after the gig'll be worth it anyway! big_smile

Come on you Blades!

Re: Looking For Blackpool......

.....still looking.... smile

Come on you Blades!

How many are you after I've got 3 mid stalls row z seats 17,19,21 all seated together strange seat numbering system odd numbers 1 side of hall even the other. I'd just like back what I paid for them which was £150 with all the add ons they put on.  I was going to put them on ebay to try and let them go in one lot. I'm a genuine fan who's gutted I can't go due to car trouble but hope another fan can benifit from my misfortune. Let me know if your interested as I think there's someone else on the forum looking for tickets. sad

Homer71-you still out there with tickets?? Would only be after one but,cause of t'interweb problems,not been online since you posted!!! Here's hoping!!! big_smile

Come on you Blades!

If you see someone who looks like Bill Bailey say hello, its the other blade and his family!!!!

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

will do,and if you see a forlorn figure hanging around the stage door,i probably haven't got a ticket!! smile With the announcement of the march gigs' pre-sale on Planet Rock,funds for this weekends' beano to York races are stretched to breaking point! Credit card maxed out,just paid for my Big 5-0 birthday bash from last weekend too...... yikes  Still hoping!

Come on you Blades!

Wish I could help. Hang in there.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)