Topic: Joe in Company Newsletter

Am excited as the bank I work for is using Joe as the trivia question this month in the company newsletter!!!!!!!  Our marketing director contacted me and wanted to know about this Joe Bonamassa guy.......so this led to the trivia section where they ask questions about employees.  So the question is basically asking what employee follows the great young bluesman Joe Bonamassa.  So out of 5 bank branches, I should be getting a lot of inquiries about this Bonamassa guy....how did you spell that Patty....where can I listen to his music.......so there should be some more new Joe fans on the rise in central Iowa!!  Joe, Joe, Joe!!! pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: Joe in Company Newsletter

Cute!!!  I can imagine they'd know, considering your enthusiasm. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Patty, we all know you are Joe's #1 fan. I'm with Mary, not too many will get that one wrong. But props to your manager for including the question!  And what great exposure. Job well done!!  Now, where are the pie faces?     Cathy

GREAT job Patty....you always seem to find a way to get Joe's name out there to people wherever you are!!!  You truly are a caring, devoted and loyal fan of Joe's.  Kudos go out to you.  Barbara

BluesMan wrote:

--Food, drinks and transportation to and from....$45.00

Bluesman,
You have to teach me how to budget! wink

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

You are all #1 Joe Fans!!!!!  And most kind!!!!!  Went to Pete's Pizza (local joint) tonight with friends, just happened to bring along Joe pics from Elgin concert (Kudos my pal Photogal), everyone at surrounding tables wanted to see too......2 year old at my table grinned and said, "Patty is that you Joe?" and I said, "That's me Joe"  ,then fielded questions about Joe and talked up fall show in Iowa.  Trapsed out of pizza joint, across street to Ground Zero (local guitar store) and showed the pics to the axeheads in there and they all said in unison"We love Joe Bonamassa" and then we talked shows etc...until they closed.  Another Joe day in central Iowa. wink
                                                                                          pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

It makes me very happy to know you're having great Joe days girlfriend!! All is good with the universe!

Well done Patty!! Great idea for spreading the word.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Talk about having a great day at work........"Patty, did you know that Joe Bonamassa guy is on Wikipedia?"   "Patty, I want to hear what your Joe guy sounds like!"  Patty, where can I buy some of his music?"  "Patty,  is this Joe cute?" "Patty, he sure has an interesting name."  Talk about a great day at work...getting paid for talking about Joe.  Now that's the easy life!
Luv ya' Joe    smile pattyluvsjoe smile

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184