Topic: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Hey guys, It's Brett :

If you have any questions for Joe or myself, comments, advice, tips.. etc. Ask away. I will be doing more "On The Road with Joe Bonamassa" videos this year. I want to try to throw in a Q&A with joe, so let me know your thoughts.

I will also be letting you guys know about the latest stuff. Joe has a FULL Fall tour starting soon, he is starting work on his new album, we got new Joe merch coming too... and a great new video segment soon.

Tune in, Drop In, Drop Out, and Fall

Jam On,
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Re: Hey Guys, It's Brett

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks Brett! i will think on that but in the meantime, can we post them here for you to read or should we email? either?
thanks!!!!

yea, feel free to post anything here.. I'll be checking!

JAM ON! - Brett

Jane H. wrote:

met a fan from South Africa. he's wondering if Joe has any plans to play down there?
thnx will keep thinking. i really appreciate the chance to get questions and comments in

big_smile

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Brett
I see there is a new Hoodie in the store . How about bringing back the beanie hats for the fall tour . smile
Thanks!!!
Jon

#1JBFAN wrote:

Brett
I see there is a new Hoodie in the store . How about bringing back the beanie hats for the fall tour . smile
Thanks!!!
Jon

Well the beanie we had, is no longer available because the company who made it for us - we do not work with anymore.. but another beanie is in the workss!!

JAM ON! - Brett

I can see this thread attracting lots of interest, ideas and questions.

Thanks Brett  smile

GOOD KARMA - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zkw … o1_500.jpg
Avatar Credit: D.Hirst,Olympic Union Flag
Adele: RAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oio8V3e3WU&ob=av2e -
We Are The Champ20ns

Its_Brett wrote:
#1JBFAN wrote:

Brett
Thanks!!!
Jon

Well the beanie we had, is no longer available because the company who made it for us - we do not work with anymore.. but another beanie is in the workss!!

THANKS!!! That was FAAAAAST cool

Brack wrote:

I can see this thread attracting lots of interest, ideas and questions.

Thanks Brett  smile

Thanks Brack - I have been with Joe for 2 years now and I have been trying to bring the community closer with "On the road with Joe", updates, soon live video chat with the fans.. and more

I'm happy to answer any questions I can and ask joe any of your questions.

Jam On
Brett

JAM ON! - Brett

Ok... I gotta question. I'm an estate manager for a private family up here in No. Cal and since Joe is getting more popular and well known, he's going to need someone like me to look after all the things he won't have the time for. So my question is...do you think he'd hire me? Just a thought.

Why don't we eliminate all the warning labels and let things sort themselves out?

guido wrote:

Ok... I gotta question. I'm an estate manager for a private family up here in No. Cal and since Joe is getting more popular and well known, he's going to need someone like me to look after all the things he won't have the time for. So my question is...do you think he'd hire me? Just a thought.

Hey - All of joe's personal matters are taken care of at the moment.

JAM ON! - Brett

Hi Brett,

I always enjoy your updates and especially love the “On the Road” series.  big_smile

Keep up the good work!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Hi Brett,
One question I would like to ask Joe is how he approached his voice training.  While Joe's guitar playing and song writing skills have increased exponentially I am really impressed with the quality of his singing over the years.  Specifically, what program did he follow or what exercises did he do? Or still works on?

Thanks for the opportunity Brett and looking forward to seeing Joe in Philly come November.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Indy wrote:

Hi Brett,
One question I would like to ask Joe is how he approached his voice training.  While Joe's guitar playing and song writing skills have increased exponentially I am really impressed with the quality of his singing over the years.  Specifically, what program did he follow or what exercises did he do? Or still works on?

Thanks for the opportunity Brett and looking forward to seeing Joe in Philly come November.

That is a good question because most people have noticed but the guitar mag interviews seldom talk about that. That would be a great video subject matter if Joe felt like discussing it. I know he has worked hard on improving his voice mainly to strengthen it so tours didn't wear it out but he has gained a lot of range too. I liked his ANDY voice but if he kept singing with that growl he might sound like Bob Dylan today.

+1 on the beanie hat. How about a way to buy the stickers individually rather than a pack?

Thanks,

JD

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

jddarden wrote:

+1 on the beanie hat. How about a way to buy the stickers individually rather than a pack?

Thanks,

JD

I'll look into that for you!

JAM ON! - Brett

Brett great what your doing here.Have a question on the new album.Any  rumblings on special guests.And any idea if a BCC 3 in the works for the future?Thanks.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Hi Brett,

I'd love to buy able to buy a poster size copy of the Albert Hall flyer that used to be available. Would look great framed.

Good luck with all the questions/queries  smile

Paul

PaulG wrote:

Hi Brett,

I'd love to buy able to buy a poster size copy of the Albert Hall flyer that used to be available. Would look great framed.

Good luck with all the questions/queries  smile

Paul

Brett - any chance of a smaller litho or just a framed poster/picture which is affordable to us poor folk? By the way, this is a great idea that someone pretty close to Joe is answering our questions etc. Keep up the good work!