Topic: for all the people that don't know how to download shows 6/1/07

if anyone needs a copy of the show and you don't know how to download or don't have the time send me some blank cds and a pre-paid package and i will make you a copy and mail it back to you ...just shoot me a e-mail..joe

Re: for all the people that don't know how to download shows 6/1/07

Joe, I'm going to take you up on that offer. Not because I don't know how to download (I'm not that blonde!) Because every time I go to that site I can't even create a user account because they have a limit on users. Total pain in the butt.

I'll send you an email. Thanks for making this available.

I'm just saying.

joebeacon wrote:

if anyone needs a copy of the show and you don't know how to download or don't have the time send me some blank cds and a pre-paid package and i will make you a copy and mail it back to you ...just shoot me a e-mail..joe

Thanks again Joe for your offer.  I have not mastered the download stuff either...

Music is good for the Soul...

the site is a pain in the **** to get on but every 20 minutes they delet accounts that havent been used so it takes about 20 minutes to 30 minutes to get into the site you have to keep doing it non stop for that time click on click off click on click off it a pain in the **** but you will get on . it took me 45 minutes to get my account going . anyway send me a e-mail if you want the show...........later joe

Joe, thanks for your advice to switch to utorrent  I posted that I was having difficulties with bittorrent and utorrent did the trick!

:-)

BTW - you are a talented taper... don't know how long you've been recording shows but the quality from this show is top-notch, outstanding.  Thank you so much for sharing this.

I now have some great photos, memorabilia and now the actual show on discs.

Most appreciated.

Would it be possible for me to upload some of the pics I took from the show on this board...?

I'm a newbie so I need to ask.

Dave

upload what ever you want pic are always welcome . i have been recording shows since 1984 when i was a young puppy lol.. so i have tons of stuff i had to find some young guys in my area to come over once or twice a week to convert some of my old analog stuff for me i just don't have time to do it since i record around 100 shows a year and i download about 1000 or so a year so i am mostly busy with flipping hard drives in and out of my computer and transferring stuff to cd's lol. so i have past the 20,000 cd mark this week when it's  gonna stop is anyone guess. i believe i have around 200 or so joe bonamassa live shows and the way i'm going with them i should have around 300 in the near future ...anyway enjoy the show.......................joe

Fenderpick wrote:

Joe, thanks for your advice to switch to utorrent  I posted that I was having difficulties with bittorrent and utorrent did the trick!

:-)

BTW - you are a talented taper... don't know how long you've been recording shows but the quality from this show is top-notch, outstanding.  Thank you so much for sharing this.

I now have some great photos, memorabilia and now the actual show on discs.

Most appreciated.

Would it be possible for me to upload some of the pics I took from the show on this board...?

I'm a newbie so I need to ask.

Dave

joebeacon wrote:

the site is a pain in the **** to get on but every 20 minutes they delet accounts that havent been used so it takes about 20 minutes to 30 minutes to get into the site you have to keep doing it non stop for that time click on click off click on click off it a pain in the **** but you will get on . it took me 45 minutes to get my account going . anyway send me a e-mail if you want the show...........later joe

Hey Joe,

It turns out I won't be needing you to make a copy of the show for me because I lucked out and was able to finally create an account on that pain in the %#@ site.  Anyway, I just burned the cd and am listening to it now.  It sounds great and it's so cool to hear the live show that was very similiar to the show I heard a week before.
Everything comes thru so clean.  Whatever you're doing really works.

Thanks a million.  This is a very cool thing that you do.  cool

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

I downloaded the show but what software can I play it on? I can't play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, anything!!

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

it's_all_about_apples wrote:

I downloaded the show but what software can I play it on? I can't play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, anything!!

you either have to flip the flac files to wave files or if you download win amp that plays flac files . win amp player you can get for free ....joe

it's_all_about_apples wrote:

I converted the flac files to wav files. That requires you to install additional software.  It's not hard.

If you decide to use this method, here is a link that may be helpful.

http://www.riverpast.com/en/support/tut … ac/wav.php

Hope it helps.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

2 copies up for grabs here:

http://www.bonamassalive.com/Imac-Show- … t-120.html

-Bill

Joe, you must have put in a good word for me with the webmaster because I tried again and got registered immediately! smile

And what an awesome recording. I've been enjoying it and already passed it on. Thanks so much for making this available.

Nancy

I'm just saying.