Topic: Baltimore now 1 show Annapolis 0

Do you think the universe likes to mess with ya? The offical, current tour only has 1 show in Md. 11/14 at the Ram' Head Live. It's a Weds. This will be a great venue for him...hope more are coming.. If not, other shows are w/in easy travel distance...Cathy

Re: Baltimore now 1 show Annapolis 0

cathysiler wrote:

Do you think the universe likes to mess with ya? The offical, current tour only has 1 show in Md. 11/14 at the Ram' Head Live. It's a Weds. This will be a great venue for him...hope more are coming.. If not, other shows are w/in easy travel distance...Cathy

Jane H. is going to be in serious depression if that is true...

Music is good for the Soul...

Jane H. wrote:

well if it weren't for the fact I'm going to the show saturday i probably would be. its a bummer but sort of what i was thinking might happen.
there's already more shows around this summer than I can go to and they just announced Frank Marino at the Recher for 20 bucks!

anyway I am counting on that fall date!
and I totally can not wait to hear these new tunes in a couple days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jane,

Wait until you hear "sloe gin", that will be played a ton on my cd player, full volume of course.

Jane H. wrote:

well if it weren't for the fact I'm going to the show saturday i probably would be. its a bummer but sort of what i was thinking might happen.
there's already more shows around this summer than I can go to and they just announced Frank Marino at the Recher for 20 bucks!

anyway I am counting on that fall date!
and I totally can not wait to hear these new tunes in a couple days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to add: My friend Mars is pretty bummed, since she's not going with Saturn and i on Saturday

Frank Marino for 20 bucks?! That should definitely ease the pain!

One thing that always puzzled me was why Tarzan didn't have a beard.

5 (edited by ohiodawg13 2007-06-01 13:03:20)

Jane when you hear Another kind of Love pay attention to the last two chords at the end of the song. I know you'll get it.

Think Green,

J Dawg

Do you know where Marino's current tour is listed? I couldn't find anything current on his site or his Myspace.

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint