Re: Joe Bonamassa Streetteam Official Website

Hi all-

I would like to give everyone some updates/reminders regarding the Street Team website. 

Home-updated frequently when news comes available.

CD Reviews-needs your help.  If you find a great review for Black Country, please e-mail to me so I can get it up on the page. 

The Fan Photos-would love to have your photos with Joe or his band members.  I am updating at this time with photos that have been taken with Joe or his band members during this 2010 Tour.

JB Promo & Press Materials- You’re always welcome to click on the Photos tab and print them to promote Joe.  Also, click at the bottom of the page to download the latest press kit.

The JBTV & Video/MP3 Samples- I’d like to update this to reflect Joe’s current setlist.  If you find a video taken at this year’s (2010) concerts please e-mail the link so I can add it to his current setlist. We are looking for the complete songs.

JB Tour Dates-Be sure to visit the tour page of Joe’s official website, new dates are added all the time and you can get official news & updates. Also, please be encouraged to click on the flyers of the shows to print them out to put up to help promote Joe. 

Promotional Ideas/Aides-Just many reminders to give you many ideas to help promote Joe.

Radio Stations Campaign-is always looking for new radio stations to add to the page.

Stories/Featured Member-Updating real soon.

The many forms of street team support are very greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help as I update the street team website, and thanks for all the hits!

--Dean

i'm new, but more than happy to lend a hand to all this !

Dean wrote:

Hi all-

I would like to give everyone some updates/reminders regarding the Street Team website. 

Home-updated frequently when news comes available.

CD Reviews-needs your help.  If you find a great review for TBOJH, please e-mail to me so I can get it up on the page.  There are five reviews already posted on the page.

The Fan Photos-would love to have your photos with Joe or his band members.  I am updating at this time with photos that have been taken with Joe or his band members during this 2009 Tour.

JB Promo & Press Materials- You’re always welcome to click on the Photos tab and print them to promote Joe.  Also, click at the bottom of the page to download the latest press kit.

The JBTV & Video/MP3 Samples- I’d like to update this to reflect Joe’s current setlist.  If you find a video taken at this year’s (2009) concerts please e-mail the link so I can add it to his current setlist. We are looking for the complete songs.

JB Tour Dates-Be sure to visit the tour page of Joe’s official website, new dates are added all the time and you can get official news & updates. Also, please be encouraged to click on the flyers of the shows to print them out to put up to help promote Joe. 

Promotional Ideas/Aides-Just many reminders to give you many ideas to help promote Joe. Also, don’t forget to write to Rolling Stone on Joe’s behalf.

Radio Stations Campaign-is always looking for new radio stations to add to the page.

Stories/Featured Member-It was just updated in Memory of Harry Braun

The many forms of street team support are very greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help as I update the street team website, and thanks for all the hits! smile

--Dean

22 (edited by blackpsrhino 2011-12-08 17:31:26)

Hello All.  Scott Prater (New Guy) from Cleveland Ohio here. I'm still feel'n my way through this site.  Thought I would pop in and say hello to Dean and all the "Bonaholics" on the site.  I would like to do some "Street Team'n" in the future.   Yea Baybeee Yea!

Scott Lee

Hi Scott - I see you found your way over here.  This sticky hasn't been used in a long time.  Alexis is in charge of the Street Team now (same as on FB/JBXP).  Welcome to the forum - lots of cool stuff here, too.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty