Topic: to pattylovesjoe from joebeacon

some people think that i am humiliating you on the forum that wasn't my intention . so i will say i am sorry if you took it that way . all i was saying is that some of the threads you put up just don't call for a respones . it's great that you welcome new people to the forum its great that you put in comments to other peoples post it's also great if you post a thread that other people can responed to or have a debate about . so what i am saying is i didn't want to make you feel bad about what i posted it was just intended for some food for the brain . also my offer still stands if you are  ever on the east coast for a show give me a buzz and i will take you out for dinner and some  drinks ............dam jack daniels  mellows me out all the time .....later joe

Re: to pattylovesjoe from joebeacon

I'll raise a glass to ya Joe Beacon , nice of you to come out and speak out of what you really meant in context
cheers joe ............... now i'd love to hear some of the stories from the Bloodline days , shows audiences etc ,
that would be cool , some retro reviews of the bloodline shows

........................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Joe. mad props! You are a gentleman and if you come to Maryland I'll give you a buzz.LOL. I agree with Michael, I would love to hear some stories. Thanks for all the knowledge that you share. Peace and Groovy Love, Cathy

i think i will be down there for the 3 shows so a buzz would be great and i will let lose on some bloodline stories later this week when i have time to sit back and get into detail about the shows ................joe

cathysiler wrote:

Joe. mad props! You are a gentleman and if you come to Maryland I'll give you a buzz.LOL. I agree with Michael, I would love to hear some stories. Thanks for all the knowledge that you share. Peace and Groovy Love, Cathy

Kudos to you Joe.  It's mighty big of you to offer up an apology and explain what you really meant.  I along with Michael and Cathy  would love to hear some of your stories from the Bloodline days.  I only became familiar with Joe's music about a year ago and have been addicted ever since. 

Susan  cool

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Thanks for explaining Joe and I understand and I accept your apology and I extend mine to you.  I have a nephew in med school in Albany and a niece in Pittsburgh in fine arts, maybe I'll be your way someday and take you up on the meal & drinks.  Thanks again and I'm sorry that I misunderstood.  Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Dear Joe... It takes a pretty big man to say those 3 little words...

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

hey sometimes a little bit trouble put people together .....lol.
peace......a smile from europe
by geko