Topic: San Luis Gig

hi everyone - I'm Fandango's girl - we had the best time at the san luis obispo downtown brewery watching JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad and Fandango are both the best when it comes to playing the guitar butttttttttttttt Joe well - what more can i say ROCKS!!!

All of you have sent really cool responses to Fandango's comment on what he experienced after the concert - i thought - what a cool group of people - so i registered as well.

Does anyone know how to post pictures?

2 (edited by David A. 2007-05-27 20:08:47)

Re: San Luis Gig

dfreese wrote:

hi everyone - I'm Fandango's girl - we had the best time at the san luis obispo downtown brewery watching JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad and Fandango are both the best when it comes to playing the guitar butttttttttttttt Joe well - what more can i say ROCKS!!!

All of you have sent really cool responses to Fandango's comment on what he experienced after the concert - i thought - what a cool group of people - so i registered as well.

Great to have you on the board.  You can send an email to photos@jbonamassa.com and put in the subject line Photo Submission and the webmaster might select some to post.

Music is good for the Soul...

dfreese wrote:

Hi dfreese, too bad you and Fandango didn't post before the show as I live in Benicia, just down the river from you two. I would have made a point of meeting a couple of fans like myself who drove all the way to SLO for the show. In fact I was crazy enough to hit the road home @ 6AM and was home and back on the road to Sparks by noon and was playin' the slots and cocktailin' by 4PM. Rumor has it that Joe had some luck with the slots that afternoon too. Maybe next time.

J Dawg

PS if you post some pix maybe I'll remember seeing you, I was wearing an orange Giants cap w/ the Kenny Rodgers lookin' beard.

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

dfreese wrote:

Right now the only way is to have a hosting site like Flicker or Photobucket and post with a link. Welcome to the Forum.

thanks Jim and david.

JDawg - we were sitting at the front tables next to the big guy in the bonamassa harley davidson shirt (cool shirt).

once Joe started - i went up front to take a picture and had to go back to the table to get Fandango - there was no way i could go sit back down after he started.  Once we were up in front of the stage - we stood there the rest of the night. Anyway - there was a guy to my right who was rockin out - was that YOU!!! ha!

Hey dfreese,

My boyfriend and I were also standing in the front.  He was the tall guy with camera taking pictures and I was standing in front of him.  Maybe we talked to you guys.  We talked to a few very excited fans.  Anyway, if you have pictures to post, I'd love to see them.  You just have to register with one of the sites like Flickr, Photobucket, Webshots, etc..., download your pictures and post the link. 

Looking forward to seeing them.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

hi susan - i just put the pictures in today - i will post the link when i get them back - maybe tomorrow.

take care.

p.s. It's so funny because - we were taking pictures all night - but wanted to make sure that we saved some just in case Joe came out to the crowd....We couldn't see how many pics were left so we lit the lighter to read how many were remaining.  Too funny - we were so diggin Joe's playing....

Anyway - Carmen (one of the coolest guys and excellent base player) was standing by the bar after the gig and i asked him if i could take a picture of him and my boyfriend - i took the picture and advanced the film and it kept going!!!!! then carmen says he thinks joe is coming out soon.  I said oh no i just took the last picture.  After meeting a very nice man like carmen - i'm glad i used my last picture for him!!!! So we had to settle for cell phone pics of us and Joe backstage.  I did, however, take alot of cool pictures of the band with the disposable camera.  I'll post when i get them.