Topic: Since I'm new to THE FORUM, I was wonderin?.and remember the veterans!

Well this post is kinda two-folded

Who out there is a guitar player, and, maybe you could do a short bio if ya got the time.

The significance of this is so as I/we can ask the appropriate, music related questions, to those who are truly running and experiencing the 22-24 frets currently available to us unless of course your one of the luckier ones who can go beyond that with a broken off long-neck if ya know what I mean, or perhaps an ole brass pipe!?

Me? ,

46yrs young and playin since I was sixteen...Southern Fried, Blues and flat out rock n roll.

Influences: (SRV, RIP), Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, (Hendrix RIP),
Skynyrd(Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, Cassidy Gaines RIP), Marshall Tucker (Toy Caldwell RIP), Charlie Daniels Band(Tom Crain), Zeppelin(J Bonham RIP), ZZTop,
The Allman Bros.(Duane Allman RIP), Derek Trucks, Dickey Betts, Evin Bishop, The "original" Outlaws (Billy Jones RIP) and many many more.

Some of you may be wonderin why all th RIPs and wheres' Joes name amongst all these influences and talents?

Of course Joe is one of my number one influences and inspirations.

Wanted to save this paragraph to remind us though that we have lost many of the greats in music as well as thousands of veterans who have died, or have suffered losses to allow us our freedoms to rock as we do and with those freedoms at hand, thank god (or whoever you wish) for Joe Bonamassa, his music, his ideas to keep the running list of greats running and populated, the smiles on everyones faces at the shows, and the music ALIVE and fresh.

I'll get back to the music next time.

For now, lets honor and remember those who deserve the honor, appreciation and rememberance...

Our Veterans...Have a good Memorial Day...

Til next time...F

CURRENTLY: CAT5 JB PLEXI 50W, CAT5 1900 50W, Split 4x12 cab.
Fender Strat, Tele. Gibson LP including ole #174 JB Goldtop...

In heaven right now with the CAT5 rig!!!