Topic: A New Day in Iowa

Hey All,
     Thanks for all your kind words and support, but this forum is about Joe, hence the deletion of that other thread. I've got my tickets for the September show @ The Surf here in Iowa.  I will continue to let the midwest know how great Joe Bonamassa is and that he is without a doubt the Number 1 vocalist & guitarist & all around great guy of the music industry.  Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.   God Bless Each & Everyone of You.  Patty

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: A New Day in Iowa

Patty, like i said, I enjoy reading your posts and your last one wasn't off topic at all...it WAS about Joe...about Bonamassatherapy. smile
Have a great weekend.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Good morning Patty,

Right back at you, dont stop posting. I have never met you, but you sure remind me of all the kind and thoughtfull people I've met in Iowa. Maybe Deb and I will see you at the show, you never know. Keep your head up, my wife says hello!

Take care.......... Dave

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Hey All,
     Thanks for all your kind words and support, but this forum is about Joe, hence the deletion of that other thread. I've got my tickets for the September show @ The Surf here in Iowa.  I will continue to let the midwest know how great Joe Bonamassa is and that he is without a doubt the Number 1 vocalist & guitarist & all around great guy of the music industry.  Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.   God Bless Each & Everyone of You.  Patty

The Carolina's love your enthuasism, keep up the good work in spreading the word about Joe!!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Patty, Keep your happy posts coming. We need our cheerleader! Even Sesame Street has a resident Grouch, but it's a happy show! If I knew how to pie face I'd fill the page for you!! Remember we're all afflicted with  Joemania!  Your fan and friend, Cathy

Hi Patty-

This Joehioan loves your post. Just keep supporting Joe and the blues!!  big_smile

Dean

hi patty please post as mutch you like and the delet you have done was no need
europe luves Crazy fans like you your mind is clean frindly .
you not deserve that you be hurt for your fandom
your europe bonamassafrind
by geko

Hey Shred (Dave)  Lighten up on Joe Beacon. He's been around for years. He was a MAJOR player in the Joe trading site lat year. He kept all set lists together for every show that was taped and traded. I don't know what prompted this thread but all I know is JoeBeacon seems like a genuine fan like the rest of us.  Carry on....

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late

9 (edited by susan 2007-05-27 14:37:32)

Hey,

What the heck is going on?  I just got back from vacation and have been pretty much out of the loop for the last few days.  But, there's one thing I know from Patty's posts and that is that nobody on this forum supports Joe any more than this lady.  Mr JoeBeacon or whoever you are.  I only have one thing to say to you.  If you don't have something nice to say about one of Joe's biggest fans, why don't you just keep your posts to yourself.   

Patty, please keep your post coming.  I for one look forward to reading them.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

This is all making me very sad. Enough! Joe, I understand. If I went to see Joe and I was surrounded by screaming girls it would really tick me off! And nobody can discount all you have done. But, in Patty's defense, she is our "girly" fan. Not much estrogen flowing on these pages. I enjoy her perspective and so do others. The forum just keeps growing, (new members last night just to tell you to leave Patty alone)! Everybody here offers something, even if it's not up to your standards. Let us have our fun. We are not hurting Joe!! His fans also reflect ALL of society!  With Peace and Respect....Cathy

no sweat , but people ask me a question and i answer it . if you want to shut me up don't ask me anything ..........joe

cathysiler wrote:

This is all making me very sad. Enough! Joe, I understand. If I went to see Joe and I was surrounded by screaming girls it would really tick me off! And nobody can discount all you have done. But, in Patty's defense, she is our "girly" fan. Not much estrogen flowing on these pages. I enjoy her perspective and so do others. The forum just keeps growing, (new members last night just to tell you to leave Patty alone)! Everybody here offers something, even if it's not up to your standards. Let us have our fun. We are not hurting Joe!! His fans also reflect ALL of society!  With Peace and Respect....Cathy

joebeacon wrote:

i don't i pass them by all the time now . but there are so many ....if i keep this up i will  catch jane lmao ...joe

[

Yeah Joe, at this pace you will passing Jane in no time, but just kidding.  You do a great job on your recordings, I have gotten a couple from you directly.  You have been a long time fan for sure and that's great.  Patty for a relatively short time, but we all have something in common, "Joe Bonammassa"!!!   I don't think you are  bitter or trying to slam anybody, you just expressed an opinion which some took offense. 

None of us can loose sight of why we are here, to share thoughts and opinions and to promote Joe...   

Peace dudes and dudettes!

Music is good for the Soul...

thats all i'm saying as long as someone gets it .lol  if you need any shows let me know my next joe show i will be taping is 6/1 then i will be doing 4 or 5 more that month . then i go on tour with allman brothers and gov't mule then back to joe after that ............joe

David A. wrote:
joebeacon wrote:

i don't i pass them by all the time now . but there are so many ....if i keep this up i will  catch jane lmao ...joe

[

Yeah Joe, at this pace you will passing Jane in no time, but just kidding.  You do a great job on your recordings, I have gotten a couple from you directly.  You have been a long time fan for sure and that's great.  Patty for a relatively short time, but we all have something in common, "Joe Bonammassa"!!!   I don't think you are  bitter or trying to slam anybody, you just expressed an opinion which some took offense. 

None of us can loose sight of why we are here, to share thoughts and opinions and to promote Joe...   

Peace dudes and dudettes!