Topic: spreading the word

My aunt came to town from washington and she had a part of a birthday present--she jacked a poster froom vriginia of bonamassa FOR ME! hes playing on my birthday their, so they said they were going to go to the show since I cannot be theree, so there is two more fans for life i expect--plus I got a little poster out of the deal.

Also I found out today that I definatley sold 5 more tickets (excluding myself and family) to the september show in Apple Valley, MN-- I had burned 3 joe Cd's for a work friend of my mom- which instantly made a fan of him-- then he turned around and burned  a CD for one of his friends, who in turn did the same thing for another guy.  well my mom ran into the second guy and told him about the concert, and he said he would definatly go and so would his friend.  Also the first guy said he and his wife would want to go as well.  plus I'm getting my aunt to go.

I feel like I'm racking up some good sales especially with the last time he came MN because it was me that he initially changed the age limit down to 18 for and there was a group of like 10 kids behind us in line that were under 21 and they said they had 4 more friends on there way.

awesome stuff

I woke up this mornin', cant find my shoes.

Re: spreading the word

Nice work, Sam! I know the initial ticket sales for the show seem to be going pretty good.

I am promoting Joe at my 3 day rummage sale - going to play his CD's in the garage nonstop and see if I get any comments.  Should be interesting!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind.  Mick Jagger

Jaci wrote:

I am promoting Joe at my 3 day rummage sale - going to play his CD's in the garage nonstop and see if I get any comments.  Should be interesting!

Jaci,

I will have to try that too! Thanks for the idea.

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

samfrei,

I would love to be in MN for the Apple Valley show in Sept.  My hubby and I are originally from MN and now live in TX.  It would be awesome if we could somehow swing a trip up there to see Joe (and of course all our family still living there).  I keep telling everyone I know 'up north' they just gotta catch a Joe show!  It's great that you and all your family and buddies are going.  We recently saw him at the Dallas HOB, have seen him twice at the Granada Theater in Dallas, and are looking forward to his future show in Arlington, TX in October.  We're so hooked on Joe!!

Kim

I always crank up the car with a nice Joe mix when the wife and I are giving them their weekly bath. The neighbors know I'm a little on the crazy side compared to them, but at least they know I have great taste in music.
  The girl that lives next door just came back from hiking the Grand Canyon and gave me a disc with about 200 awesome pics. I told her I would make her a slide show dvd. So I picked out 10 of my favorite Joe tunes and added them to her slide show. Asking around for you, Django, Palm trees...So she asked me about the music I used. Well That was my opening to give her my 15 minute Joe speil and how he's playing in 3 weeks at the 3 Rivers arts festival. I think I converted her from her country music taste.

Take care everyone. And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then ill, I'll meet you in the next one and don't be late, don't be late