Topic: OH HAPPY DAY!

Joe - Greetings form The Biggest Little City in the World"..... It is such a pleasure to have you bless us with your presents once again.  Performing tonights show right accross the street from the mexican resturant that i first met you and the boys back in 2002.  Oh how i can remember it so clearly as If it was today.  After traveling great lenghts time and time again to see your performances I always knew that you would go "West on I-80" someday once again!....... Hopefully today at 4:00pm all will be up to parr and in "Check" and will not be a barrier from keeping you close, as in the past.  Looking forward to tonights show and wishing for a real "special" and "different" set list, as I will have my own special guest with me my daughter Shaveh 11 years old (with a special song request - Unbroken) finally given the oppurtinity being allowed to attend one of your shows after many requests (no under age limits).  Anyhow how hope your feeling better today and able after the show to join us as i my guest is looking forward to meeting you!

Sincerely yours,

DARLA