Topic: Beatle Band/Liverpool/Cavern

I'm on the mailing list for this tribute band Rain, who I saw 2 summers ago in Lake Tahoe. They are absolutely, positively fantastic in every way!  I'd love to go to Liverpool for this show but I can't.  They are playing some US dates.

"BE A PART OF HISTORY as RAIN makes their first-ever trip to LIVERPOOL!!

AUGUST 22-28, 2007 -- RAIN: THE BEATLES EXPERIENCE HEADLINES LIVERPOOL’S BEATLE WEEK

August 25th- Rain will do their full 2 hour show at the Empire Theater in Liverpool.

August 26th- Rain at the Cavern-Liverpool.

August 27th- Rain a the Mathew's Street Festival.

If ever there was a time for you to visit Liverpool, this is it! This year Liverpool commemorates its 800th anniversary, and it’s expected to be the biggest celebration yet. And this year’s annual Beatle Week Festival marks the very first time RAIN will make an appearance. They will perform their “BEATLES EXPERIENCE” theater show at the Empire Theater, where the Beatles last performed in their hometown of Liverpool, England. RAIN will also be giving exclusiveconcerts at the Cavern Club, noted for being the ‘birthplace’ of the Beatles, and at Mathew Street, where Beatle Week festivities will be going on virtually all day and night.

If you’ve never been to Liverpool, this is the time. And if you’ve been there before, this may be your only chance to see two greats, RAIN: THE BEATLES EXPERIENCE and the hometown of the Beatles, together!!

RAIN is headlining Beatle Week through the courtesy of Liverpool Productions, who have booked the annual “Magical History Tour” group tours to Liverpool & London for over twenty years, the only company to do so for so long.

For more information on how to book your trip to England and Beatle Week
Liverpool Productions at (866) LIVERPOOL (direct line 203-795-4737),
or email LiverpoolTours@aol.com. "

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/