Topic: joe at b.b.kings on 10/18 has been postponed

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. Joe Bonamassa scheduled at BB King Blues Club/Grill on Thursday, October 18, 2007, at 8:00pm, has been postponed. The new date is Thursday, October 25, 2007, at 8:00pm.  Original tickets will be honored for the new date, or you may obtain a refund by following the instructions below for your applicable delivery method.

If your tickets were sent to you via ticketFast or were being held at the box office Will Call Window, you may request a refund by contacting Ticketmaster Customer Service @ http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

If your tickets were mailed via UPS or regular mail, you may mail your tickets to:

Ticketmaster
Attention Customer Service
Joe Bonamassa/ NY10  Refund
1000 Corporate Landing
Charleston, WV 25311

Please make a copy of the tickets for your own records before returning the physical tickets in the mail.  Include the name & address on the account, your Ticketmaster order number, and a daytime telephone number in case we need to reach you.  Ticketmaster is not responsible for tickets that are lost, stolen, or never received in our office.  Please note, the $3.30 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster.  We appreciate your business!

Re: joe at b.b.kings on 10/18 has been postponed

Jane H. wrote:

Joe I heard that they know you put the old lawnmower away for the winter on 10-20 and thats why they postponed it,lol

i don't have a lawnmower i do have a landscaper that takes care of that . the real reason is that i pick my buds on the 20th so i need a few days to dry them out before the show lol...

I am hoping the delay is because Joe has signed onto the Bluescruise out of Cali. 10/13-10/20..got my feelers out......Cathy    JoeB, a few days?

Dang, heard from the cruise, no Joe...Just as well. I can hardly afford Jan's cruise.(No Joe there either)  Joe, if you read this, PLEASE work it out w/Roger!!!!!!

Jane H. wrote:

oops i was thinking lawnmower instead of vacuum, like in your other post. thats what i meant they want to avoid catching you vacuuming.
is it still monday?????????

lol i forgot about that . maybe someone saw me with the blinds open and they got scared to the point that they had to change the date of the show ......i have some joe shows comming up in june i hope they don't change them also lol ...........i will send you a copy of the shows after i am done putting them on cd . did you get that show i sent from italy ?       joe