Topic: Joe's Big Bona-Birthday!!!!

One last time....Prove the power of the fan/consumer...Let Loose your Mo-Joe...Let's let "them" know we're here...Call/e-mail your local stations. A list of some stations is on this site. There are also special blues show in some colleges..I've e-mailed  some in Md, Del and Pa. And don't forget "rock" stations..I think many comments about Joe's crossover appeal have been made on this forum..clasic "rock" well we've some Zep. for them..AND, please consider buying some Joe on the 8th, from this site, Amazon or in a store..it will all count as a sale that day!! Maybe the stores will remember when the new CD comes out and stock it!! I won't be back until Mon. pm so I won't nag any more..I think my next post will be part of the Happy B-Day thread....Angela..Thanks for the Joe cards..I promise to "spread the word" in Tampa!!!!!!...................Cathy

Re: Joe's Big Bona-Birthday!!!!

cathysiler wrote:

One last time....Prove the power of the fan/consumer...Let Loose your Mo-Joe...Let's let "them" know we're here...Call/e-mail your local stations. A list of some stations is on this site. There are also special blues show in some colleges..I've e-mailed  some in Md, Del and Pa. And don't forget "rock" stations..I think many comments about Joe's crossover appeal have been made on this forum..clasic "rock" well we've some Zep. for them..AND, please consider buying some Joe on the 8th, from this site, Amazon or in a store..it will all count as a sale that day!! Maybe the stores will remember when the new CD comes out and stock it!! I won't be back until Mon. pm so I won't nag any more..I think my next post will be part of the Happy B-Day thread....Angela..Thanks for the Joe cards..I promise to "spread the word" in Tampa!!!!!!...................Cathy

I didn't know you were from Tampa Cathy...  I just moved here about 10 months ago... love it!

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

kwsjb.......Just in town for the Blues Fest....The Tampa area is the most beautiful area in Florida, hands down!! But, now I'm back in Md....and not so warm..LOL..Cathy

I emailed my local radio station requesting them to play Joe in honor of his big 3-0!  That was almost 3 hours ago and I still haven't heard any Joe.  I did, however, hear three AC/DC songs, three Van Halen songs, and two Ted Nugent songs since then.  All they have to do now is throw some Pink Floyd in there and they'll have all the bands they ever played covered for the day!

Is it too much to ask for them to play Joe?

Sorry, guess I'm a little bitter . . . but that's why I love my satellite radio and my Joe CDs.

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

Happy Birthday Joe.

cathysiler wrote:

kwsjb.......Just in town for the Blues Fest....The Tampa area is the most beautiful area in Florida, hands down!! But, now I'm back in Md....and not so warm..LOL..Cathy

oh- too bad- its beautiful down here... I was going to go to the blues fest, but I had a golf tournament that weekend (and my neighbors were going to save me a seat in the front!)... try to stay warm up there in MD...

Scott

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Scott..That's funny because 1 of the couples in our group were celebrating their 25th ann. and played golf sat!! And, I had a VIP pass so I probably sat near your neighbors!!! They had to notice the Bonamaasa shirt!!                            Today I bought every CD/DVD in Bel Air except a copy of You and Me at the mall that was $19.00..Just couldn't give them that much on principle. Had a great visit at the Record and Tape Traders..Did ALOT of Joe preaching to management!! Of course I bought all the Joe they had so they'll have to reorder to sample!!!! And, some of my X-mas shopping is done LOL!!!!Cathy