Topic: finally

There is a show in my town.....WOW!! Hold me baaack! Anyway it's Los Lonley Boys and Jonny Lang in Eugene Oregon ^*^. I can't ithink there are any other eugenian's on this board, but you never know.
But it is good to finally get a show, other then what usually comes around here. Rolling Stone rated Eugene #8 in the nation for live music. But then again they rated Jack white #17 all time greatest guitarist or something like that, go figure? And no Joe in the list anywhere..

Re: finally

geob wrote:

There is a show in my town.....WOW!! Hold me baaack! Anyway it's Los Lonley Boys and Jonny Lang in Eugene Oregon ^*^. I can't ithink there are any other eugenian's on this board, but you never know.
But it is good to finally get a show, other then what usually comes around here. Rolling Stone rated Eugene #8 in the nation for live music. But then again they rated Jack white #17 all time greatest guitarist or something like that, go figure? And no Joe in the list anywhere..

Yeah, I remember a lively discussion on this forum regarding the current irrelevance of Rolling Stone...how a rag like that could leave Joe off any such list boggles the mind.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Eugene is a pretty happenin' town. I went to high school in Springfield. Beautiful place!

Early 80's 1957 U.S. Vintage Reissue Stratocaster (Surf Green)-Warmouth Soloist  Pearly Gates Neck, Pearly Gates Bridge- Larrivee D-03 (Mahogany/ Spruce)
Carmen Ghia Head- Marshall 112 Cab W/G12H 30  or  Custom 4 X 6v6 Head  or  Budda Twinmaster Plus Head-Traynor 212 Cab w/Eminence Texas Heats. 
Mo'D-Eternity-Blues Pro- Timmy-BYOC Chorus/Vibrato- TC SCF- Korg DT 10 Pedal Tuner

geob wrote:

That's great Joe is coming to Oregon... Rock on...

Music is good for the Soul...