Topic: Tracy Conover~Live DVD Shoot!

Tracy Conover Band is making a DVD!

Saturday May 5 ~ THE TRACY CONOVER BAND WILL BE IN HOUSTON AT "THE ACADIA BAR" RECORDING THE SHOW FOR A  LIVE DVD! This will be a great chance for all you fans to show the world how we rock here in Texas. We need everybody on this email list to spread the word about this show to all their friends so that we can have the energy level of the crowd match the energy level that will be coming from the stage! Some of the fans at the show will even get a chance to be interviewed about Tracy and her band for the DVD.  We will have multiple cameras and a very good sound man recording the show, with the intention of putting out a high quality DVD of this show. WE NEED LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE CROWD, SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE BAND IF YOU CAN, AND BRING LOTS OF FRIENDS TO THE SHOW!!! Showtime ~ 10:00PM The Acadia Bar is located at 3939 FM 1960, Houston, TX 77068. Call 281-893-2860 for more
info. 

Other News ~ Be sure and check out Tracy's "MySpace" page for future concert dates.
Tracy is now getting radio airplay at stations all over the place ~ thanks to all her fans requesting her. We appreciate that very much!
You can now buy Tracy Conover's music on I-Tunes, Napster and 21 other places on the internet that let you download music to your computer and CDbaby.com will ship you a CD anywhere in the world.

THANKS FOR TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT the TRACY CONOVER BAND ~ AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF LIVE MUSIC!

visit www.myspace.com/tracyconover

Re: Tracy Conover~Live DVD Shoot!

Spud wrote:

Tracy Conover Band is making a DVD!

Saturday May 5 ~ THE TRACY CONOVER BAND WILL BE IN HOUSTON AT "THE ACADIA BAR" RECORDING THE SHOW FOR A  LIVE DVD! This will be a great chance for all you fans to show the world how we rock here in Texas. We need everybody on this email list to spread the word about this show to all their friends so that we can have the energy level of the crowd match the energy level that will be coming from the stage! Some of the fans at the show will even get a chance to be interviewed about Tracy and her band for the DVD.  We will have multiple cameras and a very good sound man recording the show, with the intention of putting out a high quality DVD of this show. WE NEED LOTS OF PEOPLE IN THE CROWD, SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE BAND IF YOU CAN, AND BRING LOTS OF FRIENDS TO THE SHOW!!! Showtime ~ 10:00PM The Acadia Bar is located at 3939 FM 1960, Houston, TX 77068. Call 281-893-2860 for more
info. 

Other News ~ Be sure and check out Tracy's "MySpace" page for future concert dates.
Tracy is now getting radio airplay at stations all over the place ~ thanks to all her fans requesting her. We appreciate that very much!
You can now buy Tracy Conover's music on I-Tunes, Napster and 21 other places on the internet that let you download music to your computer and CDbaby.com will ship you a CD anywhere in the world.

THANKS FOR TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT the TRACY CONOVER BAND ~ AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF LIVE MUSIC!

visit www.myspace.com/tracyconover

FYI - this isn't really just out and out SPAM..........Tracy has been support on the bill with Joe a couple of times in Houston.

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Re: Tracy Conover~Live DVD Shoot!

Thanks for clearing that up Popcornell. I posted that because I know that some of the people on this forum have seen Tracy open for Joe in Houston and Dallas. We can't wait untill Joe comes back to Austin to play at Antone's! I'm trying to get Tracy on that show. Either way I know Tracy will be at Antone's that night!

Thanks
Spud
Tracy Conover Band~Road Manager