Topic: Greetings, all!

Fan living in southwest Iowa, here.  I came pretty late to the party, I'll admit.  I had seen Joe popping up in guitar magazines here and there, but for whatever reason I never got around to checking him out.  Then one night last month when I got home pretty late from a speech tournament where I had students competing (I am a high school teacher), I flopped down on my couch and stared channel surfing while I waited for the tournament buzz to subside enough for me to get to sleep.  As luck would have it, Iowa PBS was doing its fund-raiser, and I tuned in just as they started showing the Royal Albert Hall concert.  I was so amped after seeing that show that I was up the rest of the night downloading music from Amazon and reading everything I could find online!  wink

I play guitar strictly as a hobby, but as a Christmas gift to myself I bought the Epiphone version of Joe's Les Paul:  My new JB Les Paul.

Hoping to get to see him live in Ames on March 5...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Re: Greetings, all!

Coach305 wrote:

Hoping to get to see him live in Ames on March 5...

Hope to see you there Coach! Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy! Check out the gear section as well, there's always an answer ready if you have a question!

I don't charge for mistakes. - Joe Bonamassa

Welcome!  Beautiful guitar, enjoy!

Jim

Glad you finally came around.   Joe does have a way of "amping" people up.
Welcome.