1 (edited by josh m 2007-04-30 11:04:46)

Topic: Joe are you interested??????????

In selling any of your korg rotary pedals? If so could you contact me on my email link on this post!

Thanks, Josh

Re: Joe are you interested??????????

Same here with the guitars, Joe smile I don't expect any special favors either being a diehard fan who has told everyone about you from my neighbor to Gary Moore. How many people have told someone famous about Joe?

Don

Don

I get a double take every time I run into Tommy Castro cause I'm always wearin' a Joe shirt. Tommy's a good sport though cause he knows I'm there to support him too. Check out his new one Painkiller, a great duet with Coco Montoya.

Think Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

4 (edited by Bluesrocker 2007-04-30 21:27:50)

Jane H. wrote:
Bluesrocker wrote:

Same here with the guitars, Joe smile I don't expect any special favors either being a diehard fan who has told everyone about you from my neighbor to Gary Moore. How many people have told someone famous about Joe?

Don

depends what the definition of famous is,lol
how did you tell Mr. Moore?

When Gary Moore was recuperating from an injury to his wrist, I wrote him expressing my condolences - I mean, what's more important to a guitarist than his hands? I said to Gary, "I've been following you since the early 80's" and said "I'd just like to thank you for all the great music you have recorded." I have never heard a more smoking guitar song than End of the World. I told him, "No other guitarist is even in the same ballpark as you except maybe one guy. His name is Joe Bonamassa." He said, "Thank you for the kind words and I will also check out the bloke you mentioned."

Don

Don

Bluesrocker wrote:

When Gary Moore was recuperating from an injury to his wrist, I wrote him expressing my condolences - I mean, what's more important to a guitarist than his hands? I said to Gary, "I've been following you since the early 80's" and said "I'd just like to thank you for all the great music you have recorded." I have never heard a more smoking guitar song than End of the World. I told him, "No other guitarist is even in the same ballpark as you except maybe one guy. His name is Joe Bonamassa." He said, "Thank you for the kind words and I will also check out the bloke you mentioned."

Don

Way to go Don in mentioning Joe to Gary!  When did Gary injure his wrist?

Music is good for the Soul...

It was about a year ago, David.

Don

Don

i've always wanted to see Gary Moore live... now Gary and Joe on the same stage- perfection!

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

I'm loving Painkiller and in this mixed up world we're living in, I think Tommy's got some good advice to Err On The Side Of Love.  I'm sounding like a hippie or John Lennon for that matter!  I thought Kenny Wayne looked at me a little funny when he read my Joe Bonamassa shirt...the hubby thought I may look disrespectful to wear it to the show, but at the time I didn't own a Kenny shirt! wink

ohiodawg13 wrote:

I get a double take every time I run into Tommy Castro cause I'm always wearin' a Joe shirt. Tommy's a good sport though cause he knows I'm there to support him too. Check out his new one Painkiller, a great duet with Coco Montoya.

Think Green,

J Dawg

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

kwsjb1238 wrote:

i've always wanted to see Gary Moore live... now Gary and Joe on the same stage- perfection!

Yes that would be a show to see...

Wish we could make that show for sure...

Music is good for the Soul...