Topic: Elgin Show on May 5th

I just did a little reconnaissance on the May 5th show in Elgin, Il.
The theater holds about 700 people (720 I think) and only limited seats are left. There were actually a few single seats left in the first 6 rows, one pair of seats towards the back of the main floor, and almost two full rows at the rear of the balcony. If you want tickets for this show, you better get them now. If you're in the area, invite some friends...let's make this a sellout!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Re: Elgin Show on May 5th

Glad to do my part; I just got seat 18 in row A.  See you there!

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

I am totally psyched cant wait till may 5 will be lookin for bonabuddies at the show

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Melissa wrote:

See ya' in Row A, Melissa......we're seats 8,9,10,11....that Row A will be misbehavin' now lol

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Melissa wrote:

Melissa,
There will be 6 of us in row d...I actually was trying to see what was available for two other friends that want to go. When I saw the row a, seat 18, I almost snapped it up...I'm glad it was still there for you! See you at the show.

Bill S wrote:

I just did a little reconnaissance on the May 5th show in Elgin, Il.
The theater holds about 700 people (720 I think) and only limited seats are left. There were actually a few single seats left in the first 6 rows, one pair of seats towards the back of the main floor, and almost two full rows at the rear of the balcony. If you want tickets for this show, you better get them now. If you're in the area, invite some friends...let's make this a sellout!

Joe Bonamassa -- SOLD OUT!!!! Please call 847-622-0300 to ask about our waiting list.
Saturday, May 5 – 7:30 pm

Rock the house Joe!!

Dean

Dean wrote:

Joe Bonamassa -- SOLD OUT!!!! Please call 847-622-0300 to ask about our waiting list.

Rock the house Joe!!

Dean

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooo  Cartwheeling around the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         smile smile smile smile smile      lol lol lol lol lol   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

pattydoesluvjoe  wink

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Dean wrote:

Rock the house Joe!!

Dean

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooo  Cartwheeling around the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         smile smile smile smile smile      lol lol lol lol lol   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

pattydoesluvjoe  wink

Careful with the cartwheels Patty! You've got some traveling to do next weekend!!!!
Awesome news on the sellout!

There are so many forum members that will be at the Elgin show that I was thinking that it would be a good time for a forum bonaphoto! Maybe we could talk Joe, Bogie and Mark into joining us in a group photo? I will bring the tripod and of course the camera! lol

Since we have reserved seats it will not be necessary to be in line early. I think this would be the perfect time for a photo. How about we all meet at 6:30 pm for a photo?

Anyone interested?

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Definitely interested.

The theatre is on the grounds of the college should there would be plenty of space to gather outside before the show.

Nancy (and teh hubby who is a fan but not on the forum)

I'm just saying.

And oh yeah....

PLATINUM! BOO-YAH!! big_smile

I'm just saying.

Way to go Nancy!! I'm counting on your numbers increasing after the show when you post your review!!!...............................................Cathy

Mucho Congrats Nancy ............. michael   wink

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Nancy in Chicago wrote:

And oh yeah....

PLATINUM! BOO-YAH!! big_smile

big congrats, looks like a platinum contigency in elgin

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

cathysiler wrote:

Way to go Nancy!! I'm counting on your numbers increasing after the show when you post your review!!!...............................................Cathy

You can bet that's the first thing I do when I get home after the show!

I'm just saying.

photogal wrote:

There are so many forum members that will be at the Elgin show that I was thinking that it would be a good time for a forum bonaphoto! Maybe we could talk Joe, Bogie and Mark into joining us in a group photo? I will bring the tripod and of course the camera! lol

Since we have reserved seats it will not be necessary to be in line early. I think this would be the perfect time for a photo. How about we all meet at 6:30 pm for a photo?

Anyone interested?

~Rhonda

Rhonda,
I'll have 5 "kids" between 21 and 26 years old with me. If I can get them all rounded up early enough, I'll be there. My oldest daughter (24) is the worst of the bunch...she knows the show is at 7:30PM, so it'll take some strong persuasion to get her in the car by 6PM. I should start telling her it's time to leave today and she may be ready by Saturday at 6!

Bill S wrote:
pattyluvsjoe wrote:
Dean wrote:

Rock the house Joe!!

Dean

pattydoesluvjoe  wink

Careful with the cartwheels Patty! You've got some traveling to do next weekend!!!!
Awesome news on the sellout!

...follow the yellow brick road...5 hours 17 min..... 316.97 miles  to sheer blues bliss..........on the road again.........

..."but I ain't going down that long and lonesome road - all by myself, I can't carry you baby, gonna' carry somebody else..."   Canned Heat.....smokin'

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

photogal wrote:

Anyone interested?

~Rhonda

Oh Rhonda,  I'll have my bestest, biggest smiley pie on, just for you !! 
"Say Bonamassa....  big_smile " .....click...flash...poof.... pattyluvsjoe

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184