Topic: How would you like to see Joe do a Tour with this guy?

It would truly be a Night of the Guitar if Gary & Joe Played together. Check out this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2gkbtxYQc

Scott

Re: How would you like to see Joe do a Tour with this guy?

The great Gary Moore, love that dude! I got to tell you, I've watched that 4 times since you posted it. Nobody has said squat, I know they saw it too! 

Anyways thanks, I loved it. I'm going to look into the vault, I've got at least two of his albums.

Would I like to see him with Joe, are you kiddin me!

Keep bringing it.............Shred

Shredit wrote:

The great Gary Moore, love that dude! I got to tell you, I've watched that 4 times since you posted it. Nobody has said squat, I know they saw it too! 

Anyways thanks, I loved it. I'm going to look into the vault, I've got at least two of his albums.

Hey Shredit , Am going to see Gary Moore on the 25th May here in England at Folkestone .....  Looking forward to seeing His approach to Blues and Rock these days and what kind of show he puts out , There's no doubting he's a very fine Afficiando of the 6 Strings and he can play almost any type of Guitar based Music , be it Blues , Rock , Jazz , Folk , Acoustic , .......... saw him about 10 yrs ago and if i remember it was mostly hard rock but he's out promoting his new album and by all accounts very diverse .......... WAKE UP GODDAMIT SHRED ,,,, I SAY WIFEY GIVE HIM A KICK lol
Too much Heinekin , or not enough its such a close call  ( i'm on the wrong side of 6 heavy hitting Stella Artois ) thats Belguim Premium thirst quenching soul destroying lager beer

enjoy your weekend , cos i've only just ruined mine  (joking), well nothing that a little "A New Day Yesterday Live DVD" will put the day right
..................................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

michael*lynch wrote:
Shredit wrote:

Hey Shredit , Am going to see Gary Moore on the 25th May here in England at Folkestone .....  Looking forward to seeing His approach to Blues and Rock these days and what kind of show he puts out , There's no doubting he's a very fine Afficiando of the 6 Strings and he can play almost any type of Guitar based Music , be it Blues , Rock , Jazz , Folk , Acoustic , .......... saw him about 10 yrs ago and if i remember it was mostly hard rock but he's out promoting his new album and by all accounts very diverse .......... WAKE UP GODDAMIT SHRED ,,,, I SAY WIFEY GIVE HIM A KICK lol
Too much Heinekin , or not enough its such a close call  ( i'm on the wrong side of 6 heavy hitting Stella Artois ) thats Belguim Premium thirst quenching soul destroying lager beer

enjoy your weekend , cos i've only just ruined mine  (joking), well nothing that a little "A New Day Yesterday Live DVD" will put the day right
..................................... michael

Thanks Michael, I just coughed up my coffee reading this ( LOL ). I love the look on that long hairs face after Joe shreds on "Nickels".

TTYL..........Shred

Hey Shred!!! It's too much fun reading your posts to interfer!!! You are one crazy dude!! I have some Gary Moore via my roommate. I think he also put out alot of instructional stuff if my memory serves me. Looking forward to your trip East. Hope the Md. group gets to meet you! Keep ranting, it's very entertaining!!! AND, you and Michael...well, better than any Sunday funnies!!!!!       Cathy

I'd like to see Joe go on tour with me LOL

Thanks, Josh

BluesMan wrote:

You're right, Gary Moore is another great guitarist. I've got at least one of his albums. Quite a while ago I wrote to a contact on his website asking if he ever comes to the U.S. They replied that his schedule keeps him busy enough in Europe and that he would most likely not tour in the States. I hope that will change.

I agree with you BluesMan, Gary is special indeed and would great if he came to the states.  But for Joe to share the headline, that would indeed be Special!

Music is good for the Soul...

On July 8th I see both Joe and Gary Moore at the Bospop festival in Weert Holland.
Saw Joe 9 times but Gary never, so will be special.
John Fogerty and Paul rogers are coming too.

Will be a great musical Sunday!! Have the tickets!

Andre Wittebroek.

josh m wrote:

I'd like to see Joe go on tour with me LOL

Don't let this guy kid you, he's good.

Don

Don

Gary & Joe as a 2008 Tour Package in North America would be Damn Cool......

Your one lucky guy Andre .. Sounds like quite the show you have tickets for. Make sure you bring a camera ,and if Joe and Gary jam together please post some pic's or even better some video.Seeing Joe play with Warren Haynes and Pat Travers was cool ,but Joe with Gary would be the ultimate .Enjoy the show Andre and keep us posted please.........JBrules