Re: Joe...Say it Aint So....The Gold Strat ????

NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

"You guys can have the Strat. I'll take the Les Paul he plays on "Cradle Rock" on the DVD."

I'm all set in the Les Paul department.  Somebody bring me a Gigliotti!

ya, I'll take the Gigliotti too

I believe Joe sold the Red Les Paul he used on the DVD for Cradle Rock
some time ago, not sure where it is

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

I still have the gold stratocaster here at my house... I had a small garage sale... just couldnt justify having so many anymore... I was hoping to keep it quiet but I guess its out.
Thanks Joe Bonamassa

why would you wanna keep it quiet?
180 guitars and a woman under a roof is better than 200+ guitars and no woman!

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Rick wrote:
NPB_EST.1979 wrote:

"You guys can have the Strat. I'll take the Les Paul he plays on "Cradle Rock" on the DVD."

I'm all set in the Les Paul department.  Somebody bring me a Gigliotti!

ya, I'll take the Gigliotti too

I believe Joe sold the Red Les Paul he used on the DVD for Cradle Rock
some time ago, not sure where it is

Yeah I've definetly heard that ... I think he also sold the EC strat he used too... If you want the Paul used on Cradle Rock (minus the fact that Joe played it, obviously) I'm pretty sure it's just a standard Wine Red 1960 RI Les Paul... really not that expensive when you compare it to the Cusom Shop RI's...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

I seem to remember hearing that Fender was planning on making a Joe Bonamassa signature model...a replica of the gold strat. Did anyone else hear that?

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Bill S wrote:

I seem to remember hearing that Fender was planning on making a Joe Bonamassa signature model...a replica of the gold strat. Did anyone else hear that?

I do actually remember something like that... or maybe it was that they were making one for Joe... Not sure if its going to be actually sold or not but I think they are at least making one for Joe...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

Thanks Jane!  Thats why you're BONAMETAL!!!!

I love all of Joes guitars, but if I had my choice ... The Chandler wins hands down for me. Joe had a problem with one at a show in Jersey...I think he may have missed 2 notes before he strapped on his back-up, and almost as if he didn't miss a beat went right into
'The River". I just love the sound of that guitar.

take care
Muddy

"Cause I'm a Hamster Baby....a runnin' on my spinnin' wheel.
---artist yet unknown---