1 (edited by Melissa 2007-04-21 11:43:28)

Topic: Many Thanks

I retrieved the first bundle of mail this morning comprised of t-shirt order forms-- and it was indeed ample, exceeding my expectations only 72 hours or so since the offer began!  Thank you so much, everyone, for your prompt & positive response and also for your patience during the long interval between unveiling the logo and production of the shirts.  I greatly look forward to getting these out to you in the next 3 weeks!  Joe has posted that he has the best fans ever, and that is certainly more obvious than ever.  Thanks again.

Note to C.C. in Ohio:  Yours was the very first!  I won't be able to resist sending you something special along with your shirt.

"The Blues is like a tonic for all that ails you."  BB King

Rock ON & Keep the Faith!

Re: Many Thanks

Melissa...I mailed my check on Friday. I'll be happy to pick those shirts up...say May 5th at  Elgin Community College Theater, Row A, seat 18???
Of course I'm joking (sort of), mail will be acceptable. I do look forward to meeting you at the show.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

I'm gonna mail my order on monday.
Would be great to have it on at bospopfestival on july 8 !!!

Hallo Melissa,

Do you know if the shirts are already for sale on the coming European tour in July like 8th of July in Weert holland?

I buy most of the Joe stuff like Cd's and shirts after the shows. It's easier to buy it there than by post to Holland.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi, Andre.  I emailed you.  Thanks!

Hi Melissa, Like I already mentioned I will post mine at monday.
Can you e-mail me when you've recieved my order ?
wink
Greetz marianne

Will do, Marianne.  Thank you!

Mailed my check on Friday the 20th maybe I'll be the first one from Massachusetts?? .....JBrules

Melissa wrote:

I retrieved the first bundle of mail this morning comprised of t-shirt order forms-- and it was indeed ample, exceeding my expectations only 72 hours or so since the offer began!  Thank you so much, everyone, for your prompt & positive response and also for your patience during the long interval between unveiling the logo and production of the shirts.  I greatly look forward to getting these out to you in the next 3 weeks!  Joe has posted that he has the best fans ever, and that is certainly more obvious than ever.  Thanks again.

Note to C.C. in Ohio:  Yours was the very first!  I won't be able to resist sending you something special along with your shirt.

Melissa, you and Randy deserve the thanks for making this happen. My hat is off to both of you!!!

I'm just saying.

Yes Melissa thank you and anyone else involved in this . I'm sure Joe appreciates all you do too...JBrules

Thanks a lot Melissa, Randy and all who were involved with the t-shirts!  Looking forward to proudly wearing one.  Barbara