Topic: Please allow me to introduce myself . . . .

Hello. Thanks for stopping by. I'm Dave. I've been a JB fan since reading about him in Guitar One. I've been playing guitar since I was 12 (1973) and when I grow up I wanna play like Joe! Like Joe I was born in New York, the Bronx, and I have many fond memories of the East. Like playing the Blues from Maine to Mass.! I recently transplanted to Idaho to take care of Mom. Enough about me . . . .

So far my fav is "Miss You, Hate You" God I wish I could slide like that! Any way I am waiting to see JB in Boise, ID on May 25th. Me and the boys in the band are planning to attend the show. I hope to meet Joe in person and do the whole sign my Gibson SG, take a picture, get a handshake thing.

Thanks for dropping in!

Dave

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself . . . .

Welcome aboard Dave, some really nice folks here on the forum.  It is probably not to often that Joe is coming to Idaho, glad they are heading your way.  Hats off to you for taking care of your Mom.

Music is good for the Soul...

Greetings Dave in Idaho !!!!!!  Thanks for sharing.  Hope you enjoy the forum and I hope you and your bandmates have a rockin' good time at the concert on May 25th....Joe...Joe...Joe
                                                              pattyluvsjoe wink

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Welcome to our ever-growing family!  Enjoy the show!  Oh, and nice touch on playing the blues with an SG...don't see too many doing that.

Rock 'N' Roll,
-Ben

Welcome to the forum, Idaho Dave.  You are going to have a GREAT Bonabaptism!!! Please report back after the show! ...BTW, What was/is your band's name? I'm in Md. Did you play here?..............Cathy  PS. I know it would be nice to say "Go Yankees", but I just can't..LOL.

Welcome Dave!
Hope you will have a great time when you go to see    cool.
And that you get the chance to meet him. he's really a nice guy.

Greetz

Welcome to the forums Dave, hope you enjoy your stay! smile

By the way i also have a Gibson SG, excellent guitars, even for the blues. The main reason i bought one though is i am also a huge AC/DC fan so that was a rather large influence in my guitarar choosing. Still, great guitar though big_smile

Welcome again,
Matt

Hi Dave , Welcome aboard the drinks are cold and people are warm ... hmmmm I'll be in Yellowstone the week of the 25th . Wonder how far that is from Boise and if there's any tickets available?. Could be a slight detour on the vacation plans...:lol

Have a nice time on the board Dave! I have for three years already!

You will like Joe very much, he is a really nice and common guy, but not a common guitarist!!

Andre Wittebroek.

Welcome and come on in Dave in Idaho , have fun and express your views and knowledge all things music and life

Joe's music is the DEADLIEST FEVER you just cant shake     lol           

......................... michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg