Topic: Video -If Heartaches Were Nickels @ Mohican on Youtube

Just uped my vid of Joe performing If Heartaches Were Nickels, at Mohican Blues Fest,
8-21-2004.
                  www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bonamassa+heartaches

Bob

Re: Video -If Heartaches Were Nickels @ Mohican on Youtube

Sweet!  Thanks for sharing.  Very cool how Joe non-chalantly changes guitars in mid-song (guess he broke a string or something, I didn't notice) and goes on to scream an amazing lead.  Good videography for that type of setting and the audio is great!

Keep uppin' the good stuff!

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

He didn't break a string....I think he was really wrestling with the out-of-tuneness of his guitar and just had his tech hand him the strat which was in tune. This is my wife's favorite song.....my kids fav is Pain And Sorrow.

me....I likes 'em all daddio!

CarljMD wrote:

Sweet!  Thanks for sharing.  Very cool how Joe non-chalantly changes guitars in mid-song (guess he broke a string or something, I didn't notice) and goes on to scream an amazing lead.  Good videography for that type of setting and the audio is great!

Keep uppin' the good stuff!

Carl

"why isn't the number "11" pronounced "onety one"???....S. Wright.

4 (edited by Marianne 2007-04-19 04:49:18)

Great video.
One of my favorite songs too!  (maybe a girl thing guitgator). wink

yes, my favourite song of all times as well... and the song he DIDN'T PLAY in Barcelona's concert... HOW SAD WAS THAT??? .. AFTER WAITING SO LONG FOR BONAMASSA TO COME TO SPAIN????????... sad(((
Everytime i think abt it, i jst wanna "break down and cry, baby"..

Cheers from Spain!