1 (edited by Marianne 2007-04-18 03:11:39)

Topic: Antwerp question

No don't worry.  Just wanna ask a question,not start another discusion.;)
I just wanna ask to those who went to Antwerp April 1, if any of you already recieved an answer from the guy who ownes the place. When we went to the club and found out Joe wasn't gonna play, we had to fill in our adres and bankaccount and stuff like that.
Than we would recieve our money back. It's been a couple of weeks now and I never heard anything again from the club (no refund,what they promised) So I sent the guy an email (found the adres on the website) But still no reaction. Is there anyone else who didn't got theire money back or is there anyone who did?

Greetz Marianne

Re: Antwerp question

OMG, Marianne. Don't ever give anyone your bank account #

Same sh*t here :-(

I'm gonna contact 'de evenementenarchitect' maybe someone can give me more info.

Don't worry david, it doesn't work the same as a creditcard. They cannot take money from my account unless  signed for it. And I did not but my signature on any paper.
Or give permission .

I did also send an email to de evenmentenarchitect, and they haven't responded yet.
So long for our refund

Damn, same thing here, no reply!
I'll wait untill may 1st, but if there's no refund i'm going to write a beautiful story to the local newspaper and so on. It is a big deal to me, not that its a million bucks, but they just need to make those refunds...

I agree with you.
And aspecially because these guys at the door said the would give a refund.They promissed us.
I start to dislike that guy everyday a bit more. (the club owner).
If you do write a story the newspaper feel free to use my name.