Topic: Hallo to all there with the Bonamassaritis....... im geko ;)

Hi all you  (eglish not the best) im from germany 36 years  Im a gas water instalateur new(anlagenmechaniker)
but every free minute i spend in the house  to finish  or hear musik all kind
i think i have three times beginn to play the guitar but never have stay in the prozess
so i better listen to the guys like  joe Bonamassa ,ty tabor ,jonny lang, porcupine tree, cold,
keith urban ...and so many guys i know how big is musik in internet specialy
there is so mutch you need nine lives like a cat  to hear and find all the different good musik
how i come to hear bonamassa?
a frind of my brother has send a cd from spain and i heard it and it was great
so i went to my first bonamassa koncert with my brother and my grirlfrind 23.02.07 it was great
(story by his self other time mybye)
and then i was at the second gig in blues garage on 15.03.07all allone second time tree hundred kilometers
i took my dog spikey with me becouse i had no one to take him for the night
at the second gig it was like famiely so warm gentle people
i was all allone but had so mutch fun with dave the guitar man of joe
at the end ...i was mutch drunken and the owner henry and his wife has give me some gift the new cd from bluesgarage for free and somthing for the night to take over so pretty people thanks so much again
i sleeped at the highway for some houers and then drove back home with a big smile
it was verry fun adventure to me
thanks joe and crew

i hope meet some people in the bonamassa chat next time
bye greetings out of germany
by geko

ps : on myspace im   Trymind nick name if someone likes to post............

Re: Hallo to all there with the Bonamassaritis....... im geko ;)

Welcome!

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Hallo geko,

Looked like my night at the first show in the Bluesgarage. Drove 290 km to Hannover and 290 km. back to Winterswijk in Holland.
Very nice club and atmosphere! I slept in the car too, just outside the Bluesgarage 30 meters! was alone too, my fellow bonamassa friend was ill.
But no dog with me!!

Andre Wittebroek.

hi patty  yes after the show i went first to the car and get spikey out to go arround a little way to make his things  then the most of people was going home and i have take spikey with me in the club
the doughter of the owner has give him a big soucedge (bockwurst.....smile he was lucky too
i woud take some fotos but i had only my notebook with me so it was to dark to make some pics
only pic i have make was one with Dave the gutar teckniker .....cool guy ......next time when the guys come
i hope i get my pic with Joe i like to hang it byside the  fender strat  joe has autographed at the first koncert
by the way hallo andre nice to hear from you......greetings to halland

ok by all
Geko wink

http://www.myspace.com/Trymind
for your mail question pattyluvesjoe and all others who can not find my page
there are some pics in the profile about my Fender Strat 1976 autographed by the master him self
smile ......and some Pics me and my brother dog home

see ya by geko

Hey there Geko!  I hope you got my email.  How's the guitar playing coming along?

-Ben

hi ben i have get your e-mail but i have problems with the gmx server
please watch my new site at my space  http://www.myspace.com/Trymind
there you see i take some lessons from my brother .......work hard on the frats every day.....
very thanks for your help!!!  Ben
when you visit germany come arround play with me
will be funny......
see ya
greetings and thanks for posting
by Geko

Hi Geko

Like the set up.

I was in Germany last year (Dusseldorf) and I too found the German language very difficult.
Managed bier, bitter, danker. and a few others words. Got by though.

ges its like english i lern here in the chat and very quick i think.......visit german bonamassa chat mabye one day exists ......lol.....only jokin
greetings by
Geko