Topic: Drop us a line

This probably has been addressed at one time or another, just thought I mention it.
I would think most, if not all of us on the forum, believe Joe is destined for stardom. Sooner than later is my guess. With the new album due out in a few months, this might be it. Having said that ,I hope Joe doesn't forget all the fans who have devoted all their energy to sreading the word. I'm fairly new to the forum, have only seen him live once. Some of you are absolute diehards, travelling hundreds and even thousands of miles to see him.
When Joe's packing large arenas and tickets are pricey, I hope he can drop us a line from time to time. I will be there with the rest of you. It sure has been a hell of a lot of fun so far. Getting a chance to witness rock-n roll history is cool!
Thanks Joe, the ride has been great.

Best of Luck

Re: Drop us a line

Dave:  We feel the same way, like there's something in the air, and it's gonna break open in a big way for Joe.  The writing is on the wall for sure. I guess Jim & I are different to some extent in that we wish for the 2,000 seat venues because of the sound support issues will be a non-issue for the most part, as we look not necessarily for intimate settings, but for the sound system to carry Joe's music appropriately and just sweep us off our feet, like not just a Joe show, but "an experience".

And, hey, we were eyeballing up that Beale Street show ourselves, (nice lineup), but can't make that date.  You'll have to tell us how it goes.  Later, Jim & Kathy

P.S.  I'm trying to pad my posts too, but to get a Gold Member.  Well, the Gold Member is not for me, it's for Jim (unfortunate schmelting accident) - Kathy

Re: Drop us a line

Kat&Jim wrote:

Dave:  We feel the same way, like there's something in the air, and it's gonna break open in a big way for Joe.  The writing is on the wall for sure. I guess Jim & I are different to some extent in that we wish for the 2,000 seat venues because of the sound support issues will be a non-issue for the most part, as we look not necessarily for intimate settings, but for the sound system to carry Joe's music appropriately and just sweep us off our feet, like not just a Joe show, but "an experience".

And, hey, we were eyeballing up that Beale Street show ourselves, (nice lineup), but can't make that date.  You'll have to tell us how it goes.  Later, Jim & Kathy

P.S.  I'm trying to pad my posts too, but to get a Gold Member.  Well, the Gold Member is not for me, it's for Jim (unfortunate schmelting accident) - Kathy

I dont care about the Gold, I just enjoy the company! The other thing is were spending the kids inheritance, Beale St. is just in the way (Lol). I'll give a mini review on return. If you ever make it to Memphis, go to Graceland, it's a must see. Found my self trippin, wondering what it must have been like.