Topic: European fans

Is that Rap music crap popular there like it is here?

Re: European fans

Unfortunally it is. Al the top 40's and ther lists like that is full with it. But that doesn't mean You have to listen to it. That's why I listen to my cd's and not that much to the radio now a days. Greetz

3 (edited by Matt 2007-04-14 09:40:39)

Being a 16 year old student i can confirm that yes rap music is definately popular over here in the uk and to tell you the truth it makes me sick lol. I'll have to stop myself going on a bit of a rant here i can be quite touchy when it comes to music and I apologise if i offend anyone but i would assume that most people on here would be on my side big_smile.

I never listne to radio as there is never anything good on, with the exception of the paul jones show of course wink but other than that the stuff comming out of radio one is dire and all the music i hear my fellow students talking about and listneing too is shocking, I'd almost say it wasn't music.

Luckily though i have converted a couple of my friends to light that is bonamassa and I'm currently worknig on others smile.

I don't know what happened, but the quality of the music in the charts has gotten worse over the years (since about 1979 it started goin downhill lol) but all i can say is thank goodness there are people like Joe who keep true, real music going on.

(Apologies for the rant, and if i offended anyone roll)

Matt smile

Oh, yes, sadly it's the same here in germany... quite depressing. What strikes me is that they all look so much alike that I can't tell one rapper from another, though it's even worse in pop music. And always the music goes with a certain outfit.
I totally agree with you, Matt - it's the same at my school!

Peace,
Lui

Peace and Love!

Matt wrote:

Being a 16 year old student i can confirm that yes rap music is definately popular over here in the uk and to tell you the truth it makes me sick lol. I'll have to stop myself going on a bit of a rant here i can be quite touchy when it comes to music and I apologise if i offend anyone but i would assume that most people on here would be on my side big_smile.

I never listne to radio as there is never anything good on, with the exception of the paul jones show of course wink but other than that the stuff comming out of radio one is dire and all the music i hear my fellow students talking about and listneing too is shocking, I'd almost say it wasn't music.

Luckily though i have converted a couple of my friends to light that is bonamassa and I'm currently worknig on others smile.

I don't know what happened, but the quality of the music in the charts has gotten worse over the years (since about 1979 it started goin downhill lol) but all i can say is thank goodness there are people like Joe who keep true, real music going on.

(Apologies for the rant, and if i offended anyone roll)

Matt smile

couldnt have said it better luckly there are still enough people around to support real guitar rock and blues

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

You can't spell "crap" without "rap." smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

7 (edited by Matt 2007-04-15 13:42:14)

Lol, yes i've said numerous times over the past couple of years and i was considering including it in my other post but i thought if there were any rap fans that would be a tad too far.

It's still true though big_smile

Matt