1 (edited by Michael 2007-04-08 16:07:08)

Topic: Life Outside The Forum

Hi Everyone .... Well its now Easter friday here in sunny Kent , England , and i just had to mow that lawn ( did'nt want to believe me ) but i've now rolled up the leads & packed away the hover mower , and sat at the garden table under the parasol on the chair with a cold can of Bud , and looking at the nice new cut lawn after walking back & forwards 100's of times  ( hey the littlest things make you feel a bit good) , cos this weeks been a s***ter at work , been re-tiling & grouting 3 large laboratory chemical washdown areas , thats floors ceilings & walls with FULL Respiratory Suits on So So hot just 30 minutes at a time then you have to change over teams every 30 mins , but thats work sometimes rough with the smooth ........ Sharon and I have plans for the Easter holiday.   Sat , were going to look for a new printer and maybe grab a little italian ( No not , stroll up to a italian named luigi ! about 5ft tall an hold him ) i mean an italian restaurant , sunday having a lovely roast dinner  ,Beef Deluxe " i don't know too much bout cooking roasts" , "but i sure like 'em bad "
Tonight gonna pop on down to Blockbuster DVD to hire out Saw 3 or Texas chainsaw The Beginning , feel like A scary flick ........  monday just relax and get ready for work on Tuesday .......... just finished my Bud , Lee your right Belguim Beer is the Best here in Europe , smooth creamy with a strong thirst biting clear taste , its very nice

Enjoy your Easter.......................michael

I've had 100s of positives, the odd negative you can't please everyone wink

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Re: Life Outside The Forum

Michael, nothing is mundane when you describe it!!! Hope you and yours have a great long weekend. Keep posting! Your Bonabuddies love your stories!!!

Ahhhh... a day in the life!.....  hmmm...not quite the same as your jet-setting reporting from the field, so to speak, but just a nice, calming recap of your day and your weekend to come.  Michael...what a life you lead!  Enjoy!

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

Well unfortunally I had to work this easter weekend. have to work the evenings. From 15-23:00h. And my first one already was a busy one. Like i mentioned in the introduction, I work as a nurse on the cardiology ward of a hospital. So can't say really I can enjoy this easter weekend. But someone has to do the work right wink . I won't complain.
The weather here is not that great, so i don't mind to go to work.
Have a great easter everybody!!

There's a life outside of the forum?.......who lives there?........what do they look like? wink I had to work today (Saturday) but two days off now.......time for some cold Peroni!!

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

6 (edited by Mspy 2007-04-08 15:40:50)

sad

7 (edited by Mspy 2007-04-08 16:00:38)

yeah, having just read some of Michaels reviews they are quite good!  Sorry to have upset anyone, seems like you've got a big family here  roll  Joe rocks! cool

8 (edited by cathysiler 2007-04-09 09:29:21)

Mspy, It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. Glad to have you here and it IS a big family! One constant is that we all love the band and want nothing but the best for them! So, all is good..................Peace.......Cathy

Mspy I think thats something you need to take up with website admin. if its a problem for you.
While I don't necessarily think this sort of section is necessary here, its been made. I find it interesting to see what its like in life for other fans and i think this section was created so that those who only want to read about Joe can just ignore it.

thanks for the post Michael, and Mspy others would probably enjoy reading about any of your Bonamassa experiences or comments if you care to share them

Hey Mspy,
Who do you think you are? We on this forum have contact for years about Joe and about his fans. We respect everything a person wants to tell about Joe or himself, as long as it is pure and honest.
I know what person Michael is and we don't nothing about you, you just insult. What did you do for Joe and the fans?
Michael gave all the fans a fantastic and original review of Joe's European Tour, all the fans loved it.

Please find yourself another forum to give rein to your frustrations!

Andre Wittebroek.

Did I missed something?
Or did Mspy changed his post?

Yes, Marianne the post is changed. My reaction said enough I think.

See you at a Joe concert.

Andre Wittebroek.

13 (edited by Marianne 2007-04-09 10:04:14)

Hi,
I'm going to Bospop (july 8th) for sure.
Maybe there or somewhere else.
I'm at work now until 23:00h. Really want to go home. The wheater outside is great and I'm stuck in here sad .But after this one I got 2 days off. smile

greetz

Marianne, I go to Bospop too. Joe bonamassa, John Fogerty, Gary Moore, Paul Rodgers. great line-up.
See you there. We'll make an appointment before that day! Something for Michael and Annelies too?

Andre Wittebroek.

Andre, i try...... to make it to Bospop . Like the line-up a lott !
We keep in touch!

16 (edited by Marianne 2007-04-09 13:47:17)

We definitly will do that!.Like to meet Joe-fans cool
Maybe we can try to see Joe personally . wink
Talk to you later about that.
Greetz