Topic: Do We ??

Do we add to the original post or create new ones for each new introduction ??

The first could create the biggest post chain in the site.
the second would make it easier to check out new ones.

...........err.........I think.

Re: Do We ??

Ges, you are funny!! I want to say to NPB, your seriousness is charming and it's obvious you care. Fretwork, you've made my day. So happy to hear from a girl guitar player!! Deb Callahan, Ana Popovic(sp?), Debbie Davis, and our own Fretwork!!!Girl's Rock!!!Thanks!!!!!

Ges wrote:

Do we add to the original post or create new ones for each new introduction ??

The first could create the biggest post chain in the site.
the second would make it easier to check out new ones.

...........err.........I think.

Great question. Originally I made the opening post and was going to close that thread and make it a sticky, to let everyone know what the deal was.

Admin has not turned on the mod functions for the 2 new categories yet, so everyone has just been adding on.

I think a new post for each person's introduction will be the protocol, and then everyone can welcome them in their own thread, so to speak.

I know Admin has a lot on their plate and I appreciate them getting the 2 new categories so quickly the other day, and I'm sure they will get the mod function activated soon so we can manage these new categories.

In the interim, have fun.

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Hey pcornell,    I sure hope I get the opportunity to meet you some day.  You seem to be the most even-keel, calming, soothing, "go with the flow" guy...thanks for all that you do to help with the forum and I luv your last line, it's so you...."In the interim,have fun."
                                                        smile pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

cathysiler wrote:

Ges, you are funny!! I want to say to NPB, your seriousness is charming and it's obvious you care. Fretwork, you've made my day. So happy to hear from a girl guitar player!! Deb Callahan, Ana Popovic(sp?), Debbie Davis, and our own Fretwork!!!Girl's Rock!!!Thanks!!!!!

Cathy,
Glad I made your day.  I'm just doin' what I love . . .

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

cathysiler wrote:

thanks,
it is fun and i think a little self-indulgent to tell people about yourself... but in a good way.

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Stu Craig...You and your family are beautiful!! I have 3 teenage grandchildren, and I miss "little ones". Your garden is inviting and I'll bet you are the one that tends the roses. It's always been the men in my family. Pugent sound is lovely. Nice to see pine trees. We have an island in the Susquehanna River, a pontoon boat and a bass boat. I so get the joy of water life. I have mad respect for you. You were the original shepard that guided the flock to Joe!!!!!     Many thanks for all you do!!!!!!!    Cathy

cathysiler wrote:

Hi Cathy

One tries sometimes smile

Thanks for the namecheck.
Have a great day.