Topic: Looking For: Joe Bonamassa Gold Top Les Paul

Hi all,

If anyone has a JB Gold Top Les Paul that isn't really getting the play time it deserves, please let me know as I am really interested in buying one.

I am happy to cover all postage and insurance fees to get in here to Australia.

PS: If Joe is listening in on here and wants to thin his herd, drop me a line!  big_smile

Thanks,
Devan

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Re: Looking For: Joe Bonamassa Gold Top Les Paul

Devan wrote:

Hi all,

If anyone has a JB Gold Top Les Paul that isn't really getting the play time it deserves, please let me know as I am really interested in buying one.

I am happy to cover all postage and insurance fees to get in here to Australia.

PS: If Joe is listening in on here and wants to thin his herd, drop me a line!  big_smile

Thanks,
Devan

Hi Devan

I just traded my JBLP #082 for a strat at peachguitars.com. They're in London, but I'm sure they'll ship it to you! Send a mail to John at sales@peachguitars.com if you're interested. I should have known before I traded it, too bad...

Hey Stevi,

Thanks so much for the heads up!  I actually saw your other post earlier today smile and sent an email to that very email address after I visited their website.  Haven't heard back as yet, I am assuming that shops have opened over there by now?

Yes, it would have been great if I could have talked to you before you traded it in...these things are extremely difficult to find these days - I found 2 over in the US which are still listed as brand new, and both are aroung AUD$5000 after delivery to Oz.  Not cheap to get guitars sent over here.

Strangely, in talking to other people, a lot of JBLP's were listed as 'clearance' items last year for around US$3K - US$3.5K, but now the selling price seems to be up around US$4.5K.  I think as Joe gets more popular, the prices of his signature guitars go up. smile

I'll see how I go with peachguitars...hopefully I will be able to give #082 a good home?!?  yikes

Cheers,
Devan

#254 is presently listed on US eBay for 4400.00 BIN or Make Offer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … K:MEWAX:IT

Thanks for letting me know MrSticky.

That's quite expensive for a second hand one, but the big killer is that he won't ship outside the US - bummer!  hmm

6 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2010-05-04 17:30:24)

#254 is one of the un aged JBLPs. you should make an offer. $3800 shipped.