Topic: ross halfin then calls joe bonamassa "A LEGEND"

If you're really bored this weekend check out Kevin Shirley's website, there's an exciting new picture of him with guitar legend Joe Bonamassa. They're obviously off to this weekend's guitar and record fair at Wembley... Alright, I admit it, I'll probably go tomorrow...

Re: ross halfin then calls joe bonamassa "A LEGEND"

I must have the url wrong....I can't access Kevin Shirley's site.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

pcornell wrote:

I must have the url wrong....I can't access Kevin Shirley's site.

PC

I get it is temporarily unavailable.

Music is good for the Soul...

Sorry...
here's where ross called joe b. a guitar legend...
http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/may-2 … -2006.html
may 6th journal...

If you're really bored this weekend check out Kevin Shirley's website, there's an exciting new picture of him with guitar legend Joe Bonamassa...

To possibly clear the confusion about the first site, since I originally got to it... 

I am in no way taking any point of view as far as politics what so ever by relaying that there was a photo of a female anti-Bush protestor in Malibu, California holding a sign in which the words could be viewed loud and clear.  I thought it was hysterical, however, at the same time it could be viewed as very inappropiate!!! So, I'd speculate that this is why that particular link isn't working and I see the photo was removed from the current diary.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

HuH?

I only wanted people to see that ross called joe a legend..
I thought that was pretty cool.. coming from him!
He's one of the top photographers in the world..
Although he's no Carl Dunn...www.thisisrockandroll.com
Joe's got the big guns talking...
Joe is just now getting the recognized by the biggest names
in rock & blues...
He's on his way...
And he's Getting better as time rolls on!

2frogs wrote:

If you're really bored this weekend check out Kevin Shirley's website, there's an exciting new picture of him with guitar legend Joe Bonamassa. They're obviously off to this weekend's guitar and record fair at Wembley... Alright, I admit it, I'll probably go tomorrow...

2frogs- I owe you an apology and I need to duct tape my mouth and/or my fingers, for that matter.

I was referencing Kevin Shirley's site that you mentioned initially, but in your later post you meant Ross's site. So that's where the confusion originated.

It's a great thing Ross calling Joe a legend,  I couldn't agree with him more.  Joe is taking the UK by storm, it's exciting!!!  If I knew you better, I'd e-mail you the verbiage on that protest sign, I am still laughing...But I better quit before I get myself in deeper...

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/