Topic: J.B. Guitar Backing Tracks

I'm sure that this is an old question, but here it is anyway.
Does anyone know where I can find Joe Bonamassa backing tracks? I would really like to find So Many Roads.
Thanks for your help!

2 (edited by StewartW 2010-04-13 12:22:01)

Re: J.B. Guitar Backing Tracks

If it helps anyone, I have recently done a 2 part Keyboard for my cover of Django, i.e the full version of Django leading in to Just got paid and the short more commonly played by Joe (as at the RAH) Django version, each file is a couple of Mb in MP3 format, if anyone would like them just e-mail me and I will be happy to send them over to you. They are handy if you want to practice the Django guitar parts.

I have just put both parts on my myspace page, link below and called them Django keyboards part1 and part 2, have fun with them.

You can hear what the keyboard parts sound like at

www.myspace.com/stewartw

The track titled Django-Just got Paid is using the keyboard tracks so you can hear what they sound like when used for a full (if not competant) recording.

Have Fun and laugh like it's your first time! You never know you might get to like it! big_smile

mdo33 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find Joe Bonamassa backing tracks? I would really like to find So Many Roads.
Thanks for your help!

Check your email.

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

GREAT!

CarljMD you helped me a bunch!
Many thanks over and over!
Great B.T. that is imposible to find.
Hopefully more will be available in the future!
Again, thanks much!

Best regards
mdo33

CarljMD wrote:
mdo33 wrote:

Thanks for your help!

Check your email.

CarljMD

Hi CarljMD

A bit cheeky I know, but any chance of you copying me in with the So Many Roads backing track, if you can it would be most appreciated, thanks in advance.

Stewart

Have Fun and laugh like it's your first time! You never know you might get to like it! big_smile

Hey bud I'll email them to you tonight when I get home from work. Haven't been on my computer in a few days ony using the internet on my blackberry.

Oh does anyone have tab for three times a fool? I have blue and evil down and would like to bring something new to band practice on saturday.

Thanks.

B

mdo33 wrote:

Thanks for your help!

Gibson Collectors Choice #6
Joe Bonamassa Custom Shop Goldtop Unaged 1st run
Alvarez Acoustic '95
Gibson Skylark GA5-T '65, Marshall JTM45 Reissue, Fender Princton Reverb '72, Modded Bugera V5, Fender Bandmaster '68, Marshall Silver Jubilee 2558

StewartW wrote:
CarljMD wrote:
mdo33 wrote:

Thanks for your help!

Check your email.

CarljMD

Hi CarljMD

A bit cheeky I know, but any chance of you copying me in with the So Many Roads backing track, if you can it would be most appreciated, thanks in advance.

Stewart

Stewart....away from the computer...did SgtB get you "sorted" as you guys say?  If not, drop me an email through the link on the left below my name

<-------------------

CarljMD

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

hey guys: there is a large collection of backing tracks at: www.guitarbackingtrack.com. they have heartaches on there already. it's all free. if anyone has more joe tracks, they can post them there so everyone can enjoy.

johnnyg

"I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress."
-Ronald Regan-

CarljMD wrote:
StewartW wrote:
CarljMD wrote:

Check your email.

CarljMD

Hi CarljMD

Stewart

Stewart....away from the computer...did SgtB get you "sorted" as you guys say?  If not, drop me an email through the link on the left below my name

<-------------------

CarljMD

I would be happy to share as well!

Hi mdo33

Would be much appreciated if you could send me a copy of the backing track, thanks. big_smile  big_smile

Did you get a chance to try out the Django keyboard BT's that I have put up on:

www.myspace.com/stewartw

more than happy to send them to anyone.

Once again Thanks  cool  cool

Hi Stewart can you send them to me  please ?

Spike08@gmx.de

Thanks Geko wink

Geko wrote:

Hi Stewart can you send them to me  please ?

Spike08@gmx.de

Thanks Geko wink

Done, on the way to you now, have fun.

Stewart yikes

Sounds like quite a few members have backing tracks - I have been looking for some for quite a while.

Perhaps we could set up a FAQ or similar on here to have them all in the one spot?  I am willing to set up a shared space on our file sharing site so other players can download them from there.  Not sure of the legal aspects of doing this, but I am assuming if these are freely downloadable backing tracks it should be OK to set up a site to download them from.  Let me know if I need to get permission from Joe's legal team.

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

StewartW wrote:

Hi mdo33

Would be much appreciated if you could send me a copy of the backing track, thanks. big_smile  big_smile

Did you get a chance to try out the Django keyboard BT's that I have put up on:

www.myspace.com/stewartw

more than happy to send them to anyone.

Once again Thanks  cool  cool

hello stewart.
can you send me too the django backing track please.
i send you a friend demand on my space.
my mail: archenemy696@gmail.com

thanks again

stephane wrote:

archenemy696@gmail.com

Sent them to you today at 14.53 GMT

Have fun

Stewart

Can any kind person email me the guitar tab for blue and evil,please.I just love it.

Also posted about this on the fan website -

http://bonamassalive.com/2010/08/16/gui … ng-tracks/

I'd like to start a collection if possible. Please email me if you have any.

Thanks,

Bill

Hello Stewart, first of all congratulations for the 'execution, I ask you a favor, not that you could send me the backing track of Django?
You know where I can find mica to Sloe Gin?

Thank you, Clapton.  wink

I enclose my e-mail:  mario.salavolti@teletu.it