Topic: Joe has a #1 downloaded album on itunes!

I just received word that Joe has a #1 downloaded album on itunes! I don't have all the details at this point, but we wanted to get this information to you as soon as possible.

Itunes has a "Tell a friend" feature, and we are asking people to go to it and use it to tell thier friends about Joe on itunes. This position on itunes is a big deal, and will help spread the word about Joe and support his itunes position - which provides us the opportunity to get the word out to a broader audience.

I will duplicate the post in the General Topics category, and we'll be sending out a short newsletter to Joe's subscribed mailing list and Street Team members.

Thanks, Stu

Re: Joe has a #1 downloaded album on itunes!

For those who do not have iTunes,

here is tonight's screenshot

http://fotopete.scpsoftware.net/iTunes.jpg

Joe is still #7 in the blues chart! With the release of Black Snake Moon there is a new curiosity about the blues among the younger audiences. This might be a good time to offer a free song download to get their attention. Also, because his 30th b-day is coming up, how do we call for a radio blitz on that day?

Stu Craig wrote:

I just received word that Joe has a #1 downloaded album on itunes! I don't have all the details at this point, but we wanted to get this information to you as soon as possible.

Itunes has a "Tell a friend" feature, and we are asking people to go to it and use it to tell thier friends about Joe on itunes. This position on itunes is a big deal, and will help spread the word about Joe and support his itunes position - which provides us the opportunity to get the word out to a broader audience.

I will duplicate the post in the General Topics category, and we'll be sending out a short newsletter to Joe's subscribed mailing list and Street Team members.

Thanks, Stu

I was at the club last night Joe will be celebrating the big 30 at in May. I was meeting an old family friend who I hadn't seen in a while. She came with a group of younger professional woman, Doctors Lawyers and such not the other kind. One of them was looking around and noticed the Joe B concert posters on the wall. She then came over and told my how ironic it was that just that morning she had downloaded his album on Itunes. Thought she had just made a discovery of a new artist. I told her she had but he has been around for a while.
I had the house sound guy switch to Joe B. She will now be downloading the entire catalog.

Being a top seller on Itunes i believe reaches a whole new audience. She had just clicked on the album and listened to the samples. Instant fan. We need to help keep it there.