1 (edited by photogal 2007-02-03 23:20:11)

Topic: Grand Emporium - Kansas City, MO 1-30-07

Here is the link to my KC photos from the Grand Emporium show. http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogal19 … 516624966/
The lighting was terrible. I have not made any adjustments to any of the photos yet and will be lightening many of them soon. smile

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Re: Grand Emporium - Kansas City, MO 1-30-07

Great pictures Rhonda!!!!!! Just like being there....Bogie's smile is contagious smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks!

Apparently Flickr's site is down for a few hours while they upgrade their services. I was in the middle of uploading my photos from the St. Louis show. sad

~RHonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

Yeah, it says it's out for a massage.......aaaahhhh......... lol

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

5 (edited by Lee 2007-02-04 00:52:38)

Very nice indeed Rhonda! Considering how poor the lighting was there, I think you got a lot of great shots. You were able to find more light than I could to get some nice shots of Bogie. I'm looking forward to your photos from the other show you attended.