Re: Fans in the UK

Ebay is great for buying crap and restoring it.  I've been into that lately with a friend of mine.  We buy a beat up guitar for $50 and restore it with all kinds of other parts we buy from ebay.  Put new paint jobs on the bodies, re-fret the necks, etc.

Sounds like you'll be going in to business soon Carol wink.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Brazman, would you like a copy of the Pacific Road gig. I think I tried your e-mail but havn't had a reply so I guess the link doesn't work

Geoff

hello! im a new fan from the uk, sunny old darlington im originally from bethnal green east london ive been living up north now for 10 years. saw joe for the first time back in october 2006 in south shields and ive been a fan since the man is magic on the guitar hope he comes back soon

'IN THE CITY THERES A THOUSAND THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOU'

Hi, I too am a new fan from the UK. I found out about Joe when I got a job at HMV, and started working in the Blues section. I saw the CD (Blues Delux), thought that it looked pretty cool, bought the CD and lo & behold, it WAS pretty cool. So I've tried to get Joe played at my HMV a bit more often, however we sold our remainig copies of Blues Delux before the CD had finished playing all the way through on Friday. Hopefully we'll get some more of his CD's in soon (i need to hear more of his albums!).
Anyway, nice to be here, and looking forward to hearing more of Joe.

Welcome Rob. Where in the UK are you?

RobJ wrote:

Hi, I too am a new fan from the UK. I found out about Joe when I got a job at HMV, and started working in the Blues section. I saw the CD (Blues Delux), thought that it looked pretty cool, bought the CD and lo & behold, it WAS pretty cool. So I've tried to get Joe played at my HMV a bit more often, however we sold our remainig copies of Blues Delux before the CD had finished playing all the way through on Friday. Hopefully we'll get some more of his CD's in soon (i need to hear more of his albums!).

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

gsj wrote:

Welcome Rob. Where in the UK are you?

RobJ wrote:

Hi, thanks. I'm up in Middlesbrough