Re: To all the Newbies

cathysiler wrote:

Still having problems getting the squirrels to run so the computer will work, but wanted to say how thrilled I am to see new members flooding into the site. A BIG, warm J.B. welcome to you all. It gets quiet here when the boys aren't on the road, so thanks for helping to keep things rolling!!!!   Cathy

I thought I would quote Cathy's last post, as I know she'd want to greet all the new members (but can't at the moment).

A warm welcome from me too to all newbies. Please keep posting and contribute to this exceptional forum! You'll have fun here. big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Time to roll out the welcoming mat again. It's wonderful to see the population of this community continue to grow in all demographics. If you spend enough time here you'll find out we're a lot of fun. If you get the chance to meet others at a show, you'll have new musically savvy friends. Share your stories and have fun.   Welcome to the forum, Cathy

I haven't been on here much and I haven't really been able to keep up with all the new members, so welcome to whoever has signed up recently, you'll love it here! big_smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

I really don't read the introduction threads much (sorry), but I certainly do welcome all the newcomers.  If any of you will be at the Hot August Blues Fest in MD this Saturday, you'll have a chance to meet a whole bunch of us... just look for a bunch of JB t-shirts, and name badges, and I think there'll be a banner or something, lol... check the HAB threads.  smile

--Vik cool

I can't keep up...and that's a Good thing! Thanks to all for jumping in and sharing. New blood keeps this place active. Stick around. It's an exciting time for J.B. fans.    Cathy

Hi from a new fan of JB from the Netherlands.

My wife and I saw JB, and heard, for the first time at North Sea Jazz and we were blown away, my wife especially since she didnt expect to see/hear something like JB on a Jazz festial big_smile

Subsequently I ordered JB's Live from Nowhere in Particular and The Ballad of John Henry and I've pre-ordered the upcoming DVD from his record label, cant fault a price of 20 euro's with free shipping in Europe.

We were planning to go see his concert in Amsterdam in November but its sold out through the official channel and the 'grey' channel is offering 2nd Tier seats for 110 euro's each and we may be fans but thats pushing it a bit for us so, unfortunately, we'll have to give that a pass but hopefully JB will come around again soon!

Welcome Tijger!

Joe's show in Brussels is not sold out yet, it's not that far from the Netherlands, is it ? wink

Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook

A big welcome to all newbies, but particularly to the new Dutch/Belgian and Maryland members! Please, keep posting after your introductions and discover what a great forum this is!!

I'm starting to think that there are now more posters from Maryland than from any other single state. big_smile Maybe we need a poll?

RIP Iron Man

Same from me, a very very warm welcome!!

Hope to meet you all somewhere on the great Joe-road.

Andre Wittebroek

Welcome Tijger,

For (Dutch) information about mr Joe Bonamassa please visit my fansite www.bonamassa.come2me.nl

Cheers!
Geert, Zaandijk

Geert wrote:

Welcome Tijger,

For (Dutch) information about mr Joe Bonamassa please visit my fansite www.bonamassa.come2me.nl

Cheers!
Geert, Zaandijk

Just wanted to emphasize what a great little site you've put together, Geert! cool

I recommend it highly to any new Dutch readers!

RIP Iron Man

HOW DO?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

A BIG Bonawelcome to you all. New blood on a regular basis is what keeps this forum lively. Thanks to all for sharing. ENJOY!!!     Cathy

I have to turn in my wireless card tomorrow, so I better update while I can. Our community is growing globally and it is a wonderful thing. This place is special and you'll all find the magic here is real. I hope you all feel welcomed and know we love hearing from you.    Cathy

Open letter to all of you lurkers out there:

YES - YOU!!!!

You surf this forum as a guest and do not register. Why not?
As a fan of Joe, you are one of us, so why not register? Write up a brief post on this board to tell us a little bit about yourself, and how you came to discover Joe's music! And then please contribute on some topics!

The demographics of the forum members are fairly widespread. From teenagers to old fogies like yours truly! Yes most of us are from North America and Europe, but we do have members signing in from South America and Australia. As Joe's fan base grows to other parts of the world (he just did 3 shows in Japan last month) we will get a wider global distribution.

When you get established on this board you'll be surprised how many friends you will make from all around the world.

Just try it! You WILL like it! smile

Major Tom to ground control...

welcome all new members , this is where you belong if you want to talk about all things Joe

"Joe Bonamassa"Funkier than a mosquitoe`s tweeter

Hi to all. So stoked to have a fresh Joe here in San Diego. Thanks to a facebook post for the heads up. Two days running at the Coach House. With dinner! Saw Joe for the first time at the Doheney fest 4 years ago on a noon gig at the main stage with Bonnie Raitte the headliner. All I could say after the 1 hour gig after my jaw got back off the deck was "Wow, Bonnie must sure be glad he wasn't just before her gig!" This concert will be number 4 for me. Best to all of you fans.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Hi all im Paul from Scotland. Ive been a fan of Joe for a while now but felt i had to join this forum after watching a totally awesome display in Edinburgh last night. The man is a genius.