Topic: Rockpalast Dvd

I recently purchased the Rockpalaast dvd at my local record store and watched it last night.What a great show(Joe you are amazing).My question is the run time on the cover says 131 minutes but when i watched the dvd it only lasted a little over 80 minutes.Anyone know why it's like that???

Re: Rockpalast Dvd

Probably just a typo. They probably meant 1 hour and thirty one minutes, since with credits and all it runs to between 90 and 91 minutes.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Well that would make sense.Thanks Deezer.

You're most welcome.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

If i press" time...then 1:31...then start" on my microwave it runs for 91 seconds not 131 seconds.Same deal i guess ???????......just my thought on the matter.What ever the box says, I enjoy every minute of it !!!

Tell me about the car i saw parked outside your door ? Tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for ? Tell me why when the phone rings, baby, your up and across the floor ? Please dont keep me wondering no more.....

darrflo wrote:

If i press" time...then 1:31...then start" on my microwave it runs for 91 seconds not 131 seconds.Same deal i guess ???????......just my thought on the matter.What ever the box says, I enjoy every minute of it !!!

Same deal! It's got to do with the way the circuitry decphers binary numbers and displays the numbers in a 7 segment display (they use those 4 vertical and 3 horizontal lines "lit up" to make Arabic numerals)...

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”