Topic: Blues great B.B. King hospitalized in Texas

81-year-old reportedly in good condition, likely to be released soon.

Here is the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16821962/

Dean

Re: Blues great B.B. King hospitalized in Texas

Beat me to it!

Get well, B.B. We're pulling for you.

Nancy in Chicago

I'm just saying.

At 81 I dont know how he still keeps touring but i hope he stays healthy . Anyone who can have a chance to see him do so, if you never saw him ,he puts on a great show. I was lucky enough to see muddy waters when I was in college about a year or so before he left us.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

I just saw BB on Dec. 29 and was impressed at how energetic he was as compared to other recent appearances I've seen. Hopefully its just the flu bug and he'll be back at it soon. Get well soon!!!!!

J Dawg

"My momma says she loves me, but she could be jivin' too!"      BB

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

I'm watchin' the 11:00 news out of San Francisco and just saw BB leaving the hospital in Galveston smiling and waving to everybody. Looks like all's well.

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint